Rise of Dragan (2)‏

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Allogeneous, Aug 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -morg1990-20

-morg1990-20 Advanced

ı think this event only for warrior.Because this event ıtems unnecessary other character.But ıts very important for warrior(for example bloce rate).I have got a mage,ı dont think use its never.

2. jozo91

jozo91 Active Author

morg1990-20 i agree with you items are only for dk block rate and 2-hand weapon i didnt bothered going to dragan because of that.i didnt find any use for other class only for dk

-morg1990-20 likes this.
  3. xhungryzombiex

xhungryzombiex Forum Apprentice

-Some other comments:
    I did not like the grind for dragan unique at all. It was too much effort compared to sargon's event. For dragan's event, I had to grind pearls + map 30x2 for 1 dragan boss and was not guaranteed a cloak. For sargon's event, it only required me to farm for beans and portals (very easy) and he dropped a lots of uniques with high amount of glyph.[/quote]

sargons drop rate was never fair what are u talking about. i would prefer too pay for the maps if that gave me drops than have maps that didnt give drops.

4. aezakmi98

aezakmi98 Forum Apprentice

I liked the whole event! EVERYTHING in it and i want to play it again. Yeah i got the whole set but i liked the drakens prizes and boxes which we were opening.

5. xhungryzombiex

xhungryzombiex Forum Apprentice

what really they finnally do something for us dk and all you broken other class EDIT its a little block rate it dose nothing compared too mages infinity cc and acrh slows 2 shots u and dont forget the other other who transforms.

Last edited by moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    Bloodstain likes this.
  6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It seems you deliberately forgot about DK's "god mode" with ridiculously high HP regeneration. :rolleyes:

mrmlja likes this.
  7. jozo91

jozo91 Active Author

xhungryzombiex i just say that items are good for dk maybe other find it to but not me

-morg1990-20 likes this.
  8. Teleportist

Teleportist Advanced

Although I personally loved the event, it would be nice if it included some mechanism for people with incomplete Sargon's sets (cough helmet, cough book) to have to opportunity to complete these. As it doesn't look like Gnob will be selling them any time soon:(

I've written most of my thoughts in the feedback thread already. But, for me, the second desert map seemed to give the best return for time spent. But the main castle was much more fun to farm.
    However I think the area at the top of the castle, with the spider incubators, was under utilised. It's such a nicely detailed, large, space. You only really needed to visit it once/twice. There should be something here to draw players in regularly for farming.

Bloodstain likes this.
  9. hasanimam

hasanimam Forum Greenhorn

when will be the next rise of dragan event ? i need to finish my cap.. and pls make less monsters or less harder in number 4 map. pls..... this game not only for 1 or 2k player.....pls ...give chance to normal players too . thx.

10. trakilaki

Next year.

mrmlja likes this.
  11. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

i dislike Yullov's Lab for wars playing solo (it was impossible)
    my favorite map was the main map.. stronghold of caw
    for the other hand i would like to know if next Dragan's set stats will be random like sets of: desert of essences, new moon, and full moon...
    cheers :)

12. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Were you playing 2h at that time? Julov's Lab was doable with no ess, and ridiculously easy with blues.

13. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

i wasn't xD

14. Trailboss1

Trailboss1 Forum Mogul

Geez Baragain, I would like to know your stats if you soloed map4 no prob.

I tried to solo map4 once.....just once. It was ridiculous and quite humiliating to say the least. And I consider myself a fairly decent DK.

15. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

I solo'd everything in that event as well.

In the "Training Arena" map, I pulled one knight at a time (sometimes two) back toward the doorway and used blues (only on the knights, not on the rabble mobs).

For Julov's lab, I used green essence all the way through. The key was keeping my rage up and dropping a Dragon Fury on one side - just as they spawned - destroying the other side, then returning to finish off the first side that were wounded and slowed by the Dragon Fury.

[I'm a sword-and-board (shield-using) DK.]

VMmage and thebearreturns like this.
  16. _Baragain_

Easy enough with blues. I usually killed the first knight before the second even spawned. Then I would simply run in circles, hit a couple of the little guys to build rage, take out my anger on the knights and then jump out of the mobs before I died. It was really nice every 60 seconds when I had banner and dragon hide... that was when I was able to do some real damage. Pick up the occasional health sphere if the knights got lucky and I was good to go.

VMmage and thebearreturns like this.
  17. Дарки

Дарки Junior Expert

I only wish 2 handed AXE of the Dragan to be available with changeable stats as it was for the defender shields from Kingshill defense event.

thebearreturns likes this.
  18. trakilaki

Same here. But I was farming with my friends.

mrmlja likes this.
  19. _Baragain_

And it is coming back! I'll maybe make a vid this time.

20. Trailboss1

Trailboss1 Forum Mogul

I still have near 300 pearls in my locker and a few other things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.