Rising Hero - player made guide

Discussion in 'Event Questions' started by silverseas, Jul 18, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Now presenting, our new leveling event. Honestly, it feels an awful lot like seasonal characters in other games similar to DSO.

-shrugs- I can't count.

2. Dragenstein

Dragenstein Padavan

Thanks to Velveteen Duck for her helpful posts. This event seems to be for hardcore players with a lot of time and money to invest in the game. I hope they enjoy themselves.

tozagol likes this.
  3. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Board Analyst

Hmm if they jewel rewards wasnt so random, i mightve gone for it...

silverseas likes this.
  4. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

It's possible if you can find carries to level up very fast. With the 500% buff and a pair of level 100s, I managed to go from level 14 to 47 in the 3 hour duration of the buff. But... I was lucky people were willing to help. Without that kind of help, that kind of speed of riding a rocket is impossible.

5. Vladimirg

Vladimirg Active Author

Solo, 2 hour - 12 to 43 level, under 500% buff.

6. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Board Analyst

Curious how you did that and what class?

tozagol likes this.
  7. Finix12345

Finix12345 Forum Greenhorn

How can I go Cardhun? I have one lvl 100 character, and I create new character and I cant go cardhun.

8. Vladimirg

Vladimirg Active Author

Fire Spellwavers in Hagastove Grotto only.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
    FAALHAAS likes this.
  9. Dragenstein

Dragenstein Padavan

I played a new char last year before the expansion to relive the good old days one last time. I got to level 44. It already was a lot less fun than it was a few years ago. I gave this event a try. I bought experience boosts and used a 3-day premium that I had saved. I got a char to level 30 in about 7 hours. The event rewards don't help at all. It's just not fun. Players don't want to group up. I am so sick of all the gems that drop and having to spend so much time grinding them up.

tozagol, Kiwigal1244 and navelko like this.
  10. Nostalgiac

Nostalgiac Advanced

You need a team of 5 where all have strong main characters, and 1/2 boost the others and rotate. Use +500% buff (buy several on lvl 1, around 8 should be more than enough, which is around 8k ander) Create new char and speedrun quests to kingshill, then Hagastove and increase difficulty as you are allowed, in 1 hour you should get to 50+, then go Crypt Merci, and 2 can boost each clearing one side, another maybe 3-4 hours of XPing to get to 100 (a couple more hours if you count your time boosting).

You need around 880M XP to get to 100, with 2 boosting in Crypt merci, you can get around 250-300M per 1 hour with +500% buff.

When XPing you can go mostly afk and just re map every now and then. Is incredibly boring event, but at least can be done quickly. I got to level 100 in 2 days, only playing in the evening.

I very much do not recommend doing it solo, or doing it "properly.", or in a group with only low lvls.

Other tips:

use the distributed XP boosts and stay close to each other
    buy XP pet from shop if possible, costs 1,2k gold (maybe run after the boosting char for a few rounds and sell)
    use middle daily, and maximize your time (I recommend doing one each hour). Bronze + silver.
    use deluxe u get from getting new chars on lvl 100 (1 week each, but only for first one of that class)

tozagol and Dragenstein like this.
  11. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Board Analyst

Not everyone has OP friends to powerlevel eachother :)

tozagol, Prisca66 and Dragenstein like this.
  12. Dragenstein

Dragenstein Padavan

Thank you for the post. I have chars on 2 servers. None of them have friends or are in active guilds. The last 2 expansions got too many people to quit the game. I understand the desire to level up a character, but what you described doesn't sound fun to me. I posted previously about needing to spend money to finish the event. This would be fine if the event was fun. I thought there would be event rewards to help with the levelling. You ABSOLUTELY need to be carried to get to level 100. I got a little amusement out of seeing how far and how fast I could level up. Now I'll play something else again.

tozagol likes this.
  13. Satanicmorbid

Satanicmorbid Forum Apprentice

I have thought that it is an elitist game; only for powerful old players and their friends. The community is very dispersed and they are not willing to help, since they are at other levels

tozagol likes this.
  14. KulawyMao

KulawyMao Exceptional Talent

If u want to play solo in MMORPG game u have the results. Guilds are existing for something.

15. Satanicmorbid

Satanicmorbid Forum Apprentice

If you want to play alone and you don't have powerful friends or other characters to help you, it is very slow and exhausting, apart from that there is not much info.

tozagol likes this.