ROLL-BACK POLL

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Yogo, Aug 16, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Should there be a Roll-back after recent bug exploit to the poin prior Special 5th Anniversary Event

1. yes

176 vote(s)
    73.6%
  2. no

63 vote(s)
    26.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vainglory

Vainglory Forum Greenhorn

We can make difference!!! Make every vote cost!

2. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

I crafted few nice things already, but yeah, rollback is the only way to go.

Btw, there should be a way to perform a rollback but save the items from the inventory (uniques, etc)

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
    mrmlja, tothmartin and thebearreturns like this.
  3. Marky66

Marky66 Forum Greenhorn

No. I've worked too hard for what i have!

Give a temporary bad to the guilty. I feel a permanent ban is too severe.

4. Yes

Some just payed more than 2000€/£/$ to have those f*ckings gems, unacceptable that some bad players get all these for FREE and don't will get nothing ... A rollbaks is not very fair for the good players that don't used it,but necessary for that. I really like more idea of a permaban, it's absolutely worth for all who use this bug.

Some players was banned for less

tothmartin and Opalsion like this.
  5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

There must be a way ... and there is a way to punish them and take the loot.
    There is a database ... they will search every single player ... manually if necessary! How can support find and restore your lost items if there are no records? :)

If BP is incapable of doing this ... then do a rollback.

If nothing happens in the next days/week ... I am going for BP's employees heads.

Something tells me someone is sabotaging the game from inside ... no wonder in same time they are advertising non BP games through our DSO registered emails.

VukChe, mrmlja, Lunasea and 9 others like this.
  6. lovebee12

lovebee12 Forum Greenhorn

Rollback really? This seems more of a punishment for players who didn't abuse this bug and a slap on the wrist for those who did. GREAT SOLUTION.

Szmaciak and KanKomar like this.
  7. KanKomar

KanKomar Forum Apprentice

NO for rollback (why should I be punished) - YES for permaban (bug users should be punished)

Szmaciak likes this.
  8. Beldak

Beldak Regular

The best thing to do is to ban all the exploiters, but they can't leave it like it is now.

trakilaki likes this.
  9. trakilaki

Make full screen screenshots of your items and resources ... who knows maybe you can contact support and get your resources back.

VukChe and mrmlja like this.
  10. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

They can save the items before the rollback. Shouldnt be hard

trakilaki likes this.
  11. lovebee12

lovebee12 Forum Greenhorn

I have done that but i have no hope they will help me.

12. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

[​IMG]
    YES!

tothmartin likes this.
  13. Armando

Armando Forum Connoisseur

Just to remind everyone: In case of an "individual" punishment of bug users no one could be sure that all bug users have been found and deprived of their gained advantage. Thus, any honest yet powerful player would be subject to allegations of being an undetected bug user... as it will also be the case now with the current "do nothing option"!
    The only way to restore trust within the community (if not towards BP...) is a rollback.

Do you really want them to spend their time on this, rather than on further development of the game and resolving tickets of users with gaming problems?

14. Vayne

Vayne Forum Apprentice

Just do it!

15. anyamanó

anyamanó Forum Greenhorn

This vote is not fair because i registered at the last weekend and my character will be delete because of this? Come on...

Szmaciak likes this.
  16. Muerte89

Muerte89 Forum Greenhorn

in the spain comunnity post has been closed.
    Vote yes

17. Cserkészbarack

Cserkészbarack Forum Greenhorn

I came here from HUN forum only to vote!
    Guys, if you want to save the future of this game... ROLLBACK NOW!

Lunasea, tothmartin and trakilaki like this.
  18. trakilaki

That is half way from the truth.
    Yes ... the powerful players can and will be subject of allegations ... but that can be easily solved. There are records ... you know what I am talking about ... their accounts can be inspected and see what items they have got since the start of the event. At the end if the player is "clean" ... they can make a note ... "player already inspected" so they don't spend more time with same account.
    OK ... let them work and develop the game ... I WILL DO IT.
    All I need is access and tools ...
    You see we won't harm the game development and I can do it for all of you. ;)

VukChe, mrmlja, Lunasea and 3 others like this.
  19. Reinier

Reinier Someday Author

I finally found a legendary shield and crafted a better weapon in a long play run yesterday for my level 44 mage. But I still vote for a rollback, since I think that this time too many good and honest players will leave the game...and I'm not interested in interacting with the cheaters that will stay.

I'm not logging anymore until the rollback is performed, it will be a double waste of time.

tothmartin, _Baragain_ and Armando like this.
  20. DJBarman

DJBarman Active Author

Ill help you can count on me if it comes to this solution :D

Muerte89 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.