Rota multitool

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by THOR_RAGNAROK_ODIN, Apr 11, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. THOR_RAGNAROK_ODIN

THOR_RAGNAROK_ODIN Someday Author

Hello, I completed and charged the mission of the new mine, to enter I spent 50 of the 51 broken ones that it gave me, I already charged to repair multi-tools, well the million dollar question, where or how do I get more broken.-
    Thanks and regards.-

2. cogix

cogix Regular

you get broken multi tools when you use one "good" multitool and harvest plants or minerals.
    You can get those "good" tools by daily quests, by events or buying them with anders

3. deadly_weapon

deadly_weapon Forum Greenhorn

Hello, support redirected me to the forum. While using the multitools harvesting in stonekeep or elsewhere i dont get any broken multitool, just the harvested ore or plant. I manifested it as a possible bug, is there anything to solve this? - players in the game state it must be bugged.

4. Ennika

Ennika Advanced

Did you complete the Roxana's broken tools quest in Jarlshofn?

5. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

Also from the chest that appears after defeating the bosses in Parallel worlds you can get multitools in variable number.

Support workers must have the order not to disturb the "men at work" for questions that could be due to the inexperience of a player and therefore resolvable through the forum. Which is clearly not your case.

When using a multitool, you should see this type of text. Does it happen to you or not?

[​IMG]

And, if it happens, are you absolutely sure that the number of broken multitools doesn't increase accordingly?

[​IMG]

In case their number does not increase under any circumstance, it is clearly an issue that only support service / dev team could solve to you.