Bug Safety cooldown

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Piipero, May 8, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Piipero

Piipero Junior Expert

I have noticed that in pvp Iron dwarf's safety cool down doesn't work. Casting it, it gets interrupted and I get a whole 2 min cool down on it instead of the safety 2 secs one. Happens at least in 5vs5 by any classes interrupting/stun skill.

Also is it intended that npc's (like Wargulf) has the safety cool down too? If interrupted while doing the Howl it keeps on trying to do it until succeeding in it. Seems to happen on all the enemies that has a longer cool down skills (like m2 priest's summon skeleton skill).

As a side note: After R149 my SM has started stopping abruptly at least in 5vs5 when someone shoots me. After it stops it's hard to get the char moving again. No matter what I try it just keeps on standing there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.