Feedback Saphire ->Rune rafine

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Demon, Mar 3, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

You think the Sapphyre rafine system is :

Poll closed Mar 3, 2018.
  1. Not OK

32 vote(s)
    47.8%
  2. OK

8 vote(s)
    11.9%
  3. Totaly wrong idea.

21 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. Need some tweaks

17 vote(s)
    25.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

I have 5 royal, 1 sacred, 1 flawless and 3 radiant) and 1.48 att speed on 2h with just 3 royal being used. If I convert everything not in use, I will get 2.11 on 2h now. But guess I will also wait on converting royals for now.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I don't even think about converting or breaking my 5 royal sapphires.
    They are "Gibson" of all gems :D

semen470 and sebastian_fl like this.
  3. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I am most likely going to hold onto my flawless sapphires for now (I have 5 each on the mech and dk). Will investigate at level 55 as to what I will do. As for the 5 radiants and one polished on my dk, I will also wait on that. Depending on the ability to hit 80% crit and the availabilty of speed runes and joker gems, will wait and see if it is worth converting those into adornment 8% runes or using those to craft up my flawless to sacred.

I really do wish I had bought two more polished sapphires before r185 (I also wish I had not crafted a royal cyanite a while back, too, when I got my 4th 10% armor gem).

Universeea and _Baragain_ like this.
  4. -Skygazer-

-Skygazer- Advanced

Guys,
    It's late at night for me and I can't think straight..... Are they introducing a compulsory sapphires exchange or is it going to be a free will decision? Am I missing something?
    I invested in my 6 Royal, 1 Sacred and have some smaller ones like flawless etc in my locker on my DK, on top of that I have 5 Sacred on my dwarf.. If it is going to be a compulsory swap, I am wiping my hands this time....
    I am tempted to make a video of deleting my character worth a fortune....

5. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

[​IMG]
    Don't, you can quit without deletion and if you come back you will still have your op toons...

-Skygazer- likes this.
  6. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Chill :cool: It is optional :) You are golden with those big Sapphs so no need to do anything ;)

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

-Skygazer- likes this.
  7. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Like Mikey says, Its optional. So far, the idea is that you'll keep your sapphires as legacy items that you can continue to use.

-Skygazer- likes this.
  8. Themasteradragon

Themasteradragon Someday Author

How exacly can you "farm" clovers? The only way i see being practical is being lucky enough to get them as a reward from daily. farming tens of thousent of gold just for a chance to get a clover doesn't seem very practical.

9. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

how can you convert sapphires anyway? I tried using refiners and it says this item cant be refined. is there some other process for these?

10. MikeyMetro

For now the process is only on the Test Server. It does not use the standard refiners but requires spending anders (ikr :rolleyes:) to do this.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

11. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

ok thanks. I got a load of spare 5%/6.6% gems that I hadn't quite managed to get up to the next level

12. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

1. Never miss a day so that you don't miss a DQ clover.
    2. Spend some gold and andermant that you've farmed up on gambling.
    3. Pay attention to events that offer clovers as a reward and work your butt off to get them.

Regarding gambling not being worth it, that is a matter of perspective. You get other stuff out of it too, including gems, lock picks, essence, and the possibility of getting the runes outright.

semen470, MikeyMetro and Dylannn like this.
  13. MikeyMetro

Also farm FB for bonus codes :D

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

14. JPDayz

JPDayz Forum Apprentice

One thing that I hate is that you can convert Flawed Sapphire (0,50%) into a 2,00% stone.
    That makes no sense at all.

15. choijaeyong

choijaeyong Forum Greenhorn

What is the unconverted sapphire value after the update?

16. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Same as before

17. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

It makes sense since it's more expensive lol.

18. EvelynJ

EvelynJ Forum Apprentice

Why not have a sapphire tab on the gem merchant? You can sell Attack speed runes and Sapphires in exchange for 'sapphire fragments', you can then exchange those sapphire fragments for 1h or 2h runes at a certain exchange rate. This way people can make their own decisions about whether to use 1h or 2h runes and it also allows for flexible expansions, new content etc. (i.e. if they release a new weapon from khalys that is superior to other 1h / 2h and causes everyone to want to switch). This way players have the freedom to choose what path they go down for runes. I also think (although I'm sure others would disagree), all sapphires should be converted into the sapphire fragments (currency) so that older players don't have an INDEFINITE advantage over others. ESPECIALLY considering the massive imbalance in the game right now with dwarves being the only viable class to clear the content at any respectable speed. (5x royal sapphires with 10x runes of speed is just crazy damage and can't be contested by other new dwarves who could only get 10x speed runes).

19. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

A new patch is coming lets see if they are going to repair something or they wait for us to forgot the injustice.
    Anyway there is no patch notes so i wait for something unpleasant like :
    - no way to move enchantments fom lev 50 legendary on the unique items,
    I gues that was just a big fssss wih all that talk on twitch and facebook page that they listen our feeback and they will tell us what they will implement in game cuz there is no path notes,,..no news about sapphire refine ..nada////

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  20. thermogoth

thermogoth Junior Expert

I am not against the basic principle of transforming saphires to runes. I am, however, strictly against the fact that I am limited in my choice of weapons. As a stubborn 1h-mage, the bigger runes are completely useless. Therefore, I won't transform my saphires, unless they change it.

mestamer67 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.