Sargon event- when I enter sargon , I m always alone

Discussion in 'Event Questions' started by Yulka1980, Jul 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Yulka1980

Yulka1980 Forum Apprentice

Everytime(and I mean everytime time) when I enter the Sargon event with a group and we have to face Sargon, I get separated from the group and have to face Sargon alone.

It makes me think that I m missing something, a quest?, which the rest have done and that is, why i get separated.

If anybody knows whats wrong. I would appreciate the information.

Thanks.

2. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

I think the problem is from what i saw at a player once, because internet connection it is very slow, you go in another room. I repeat, we wait for him always, but hes got new room in each time...

3. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Does the separated person have both phases of the fight or only one? That is, after defeating the first walking (heredur-like) form of Sargon, does a second giant purple form spawn in the middle from the ground?

If no, and the battle is one-phase only, there's the answer. Do all the quests from the CE questline (Suburbs of Cardhun and beyond).

silverseas likes this.