Sargon room diffrent sessions for group members

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by myhayevil98, Feb 21, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myhayevil98

myhayevil98 Forum Apprentice

Every time i enter to sargon with my group(same lv 77 all of us) 2 mages and me dragonknight. They enter a diffrent session than my session and i allways enter solo.. Same difficulty, how cand i enter to boss full group? I tryed duo.. Same issue diffrent sesion for group members

2. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hi @myhayevil98 ,

In order to be able to fight Sargon’s new reincarnation, you need to finish the Chapter 1 – A Dark Heritage and complete the quest “The First Ones” and “Shadow Master”! Otherwise, you will arrive in another instance than the group members who completed these quests.

Alternatively, if a player goes into the mapand moves into the fight area, or does not move out of the creation point, thus moving other players into the map, the boss fight will start and the remaining players can no longer enter your instance.

I hope this helps.
    Good luck!:)

myhayevil98 and Shine2 like this.
  3. myhayevil98

i see that i haven't finished that quest, thank you for help <3

4. Melethainiel

You're very welcome.
    If you have no further questions, may I close the thread?

Good luck!:)

5. myhayevil98

I completed the mission and now i can enter the boss room with my group, thank you again, i have no further questions

6. Melethainiel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.