Sargon

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by jelbeat, Jan 7, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

That's what I would expect, but Jon Sunlair in Kingshill (the version of him standing near the entrance to Stillwater Bay at Night) does not care to interact with my Lvl 45 Ranger ... I picked up at least one of each of the 4 different Portal Fragments from SB@N, but when I click on Jon, his only dialogue option is to ... Close the dialogue. Sir Hardy and Edmund who are also standing near the entrance to that first map are also completely mum.

The requirement Stillwater Bay at Night is only a Level 15 toon, but anything beyond that is apparently reserved for at least Level 55 toons, possibly higher.

This begs the question: Why does BP continue to give players reasons to not play the game?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
    Alpaca likes this.
  2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Buahahaha, oh boy. The event window is visible at level 20+. SBAN is labelled as level 15 entry. Meanwhile, all the event quests are labelled as level 55+. -facepalm- Well, they have a few days to fix it before it hits the live server... hopefully.

3. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

That, or they wait so they can deliver another one of their "awesome" hot-fixes :rolleyes:

I've been doing some runs in the great desert, the drop of coffee beans and light essence is just horrible, or is it just my bad luck?

4. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Wait, wasn't the point of the 9999 shadow demons to get a recipe to make the light essence from white essence?
    I'm almost there 82xx/9999 to get the recipe.

5. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Hm... I haven't specifically checked those zones, but I did do the entire main quest line and managed to get some coffee beans. Once you get a few to get rolling, you don't need to keep farming it anyways. The monsters within the event maps itself drop them too.

Actually, I believe you get the recipes for all of the rarities, not just the lowest/common one.

gbit likes this.
  6. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Got it last night. It's for all the combos, and amazingly enough they aren't cheating us on it. The same amount of Light Spheres will turn 1000 essense to 1000 light esssence no mater the level (white, green, blue, purple, orange).

This is the way it should have been with the Desert of Essence's "bowls" to upgrade essence and with the Sphere's to make the elemental essence.