save crafting results

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Arr, Jun 6, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

save crafting results so we craft things 1 time only.

example--
    you make your 80% critical damage ring and you store it on a library of enchantments so you can re-apply these enchantments later on any other ring without having to craft a new 80% CD legendary ring from scratch.

PRIORITY: HIGH

ΣMiwel and aBDuLHaMiTHaN like this.
  2. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

Sounds good. The super slow expensive crafting is frustrating and hurts the game.
    Though people will say omg ur idea too easy and noobs will have everything right away.

Therefore I assume you're wiling to compromise a bit. For example:

You'd need more cores for applying stored enchantments to a unique than for applying legendary item to a unique. Let's say 50-100% more cores?

ΣMiwel likes this.
  3. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

no

4. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Kind of a good idea, but I'm afraid they would skew this even if they added it. And what about people who have problems crafting even the first item? I think that they should do something about the sheer randomishness and it would solve all the problems like this.

Ahhh... How can he want such a thing! He's a fascist!!11!!!1! Oh, he even has that in his signature... he must be one!

Arr likes this.