Searching for a guild to farm

Discussion in 'Guild Search' started by cookiept, Jul 27, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. cookiept

cookiept Forum Greenhorn

Hi guys

Im looking for a guild that help me farm mainly bosses and in pw. Like farm herald to get the cloak.
    im active, im in lvl55 and have a spellweaver character. Please send me message in game to Barbariman.
    Server: HEREDUR

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
  2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Welcome to DSO EN Forums cookiept and best of luck with finding a nice bunch of friends to farm with!

kind regards;

Shine2

3. cookiept

cookiept Forum Greenhorn

Since monday i ask, ask and ask and nobody wanted me in guild :(

Neither a answer i receive... the majority of the players that i ask ignored me...

Javah likes this.
  4. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello, I'm really sorry that things haven't worked out for you just yet. Have a look at this thread and see if you can find something of interest in there. Good luck!

best regards;
    Shine2

5. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

This is a moment of big boredom for players, the stronger ones are just waiting to see what will happen with CE, and many of them play little or log in only for the daily: I well see it with my own guild.

Try to contact me in game, we'll see how to help you.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020