Feedback September 2020: Events feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Sep 7, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Dear Heroes of Dracania,

You can find here the September 2020 events schedule.
    You can use this thread to share your feedback regarding the current in game events. Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.

If you are unsure what sort of feedback is being asked for, please read this thread.
    Any off-topic posts/pointless rants will be deleted.

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

pvp season is broken.
    I don't understand why you continue to propose it but you don't fix it.
    I am forced to don't play pvp during season pvp because I don't like to see my progress bar stopped at the first run even if I do pvp again and again.

Edith, 1vanka, bibere and 1 other person like this.
  3. MomchoBG

MomchoBG Forum Greenhorn

They don't fix it because they dont want to. They just start an event and dont care if it works or not. And this is from the very beginning of this game. This firm wants only money and money and money, although the quality of the game is below zero.... Too high requirements for the customer in a buggy game... There is absolutely no balance in this game, they are cutting the drop every single patch in an RPG game where the drop is crucial for the development, they broke the arena in every aspect, and now even the DEVS dont know how to come out of this situation... I was forced to change my class because the tank is nothing more than a piece of garbage now...

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
  4. Spugna

Spugna Forum Apprentice

Events are cool, but at the moment there are three things regarding events that irritate me (and other players).

1. PVP Season

This.
    First of all not many players are even interested in doing pvp (except for the daily quests, occasionally).
    Secondly, I've heard that there are "players" (bots or cheaters) capable of achieving insane amounts of fame points in just a few matches...
    Which brings me to the elephant in the room: the amount of points required to complete the event bar, which is just impossible to aquire in order to finish the event.
    So, as far as I've seen, there is no way to complete the season, except for cheating.;)

2. Realm Fragments Drop Rate

How are players supposed to play events when they lack the necessary amount of fragments to access the maps?o_O
    This issue has already been reported many times, and hopefully it has reached the attention of the development team by now.
    The shortage was noticed especially during the anniversary event, where access to the arena maps was too much expensive and prevented many players from completing or even taking part to the event (a shame, given that this particular event is supposed to be representative of the game itself!:eek:)
    I believe that it's ok to have a currency like that in order to access event maps, but either it is made accessible to everyone in sufficient amounts to complete the events, or it might as well be removed from the game and have players access the maps as they do in Dragan/Black Knights.
    Maybe it would be beneficial to diluate the number of events in time (as was already suggested in other threads) in order to avoid having them overlapping on one another, especially when they are events acclaimed from the players for their rewards, or, again, to simply raise the drop rate for this currency, and maybe set it as an additional reward for quests (both event-related or not)?:)

3. PVE Season

Also, I'd like to mention that it would be nice to have back the PVE season as it was before, that is, always going! It is kind of frustrating running in Qs knowing that, apart from loot, there is no higher prize at the end...:rolleyes:
    That also means that, according to me, PVE and PVP seasons could run simultaneously, so that players interested in PVE don't have to wait for the current season to end and viceversa.;)

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
    Bubble, O.sy, jelbeat and 3 others like this.
  5. wavi

wavi Junior Expert

Put on the PVE season, all events end in a maximum of 7 days and the truth is that there is nothing to do.

6. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

How about you increase the drop rates of realm fragments and undo that disastrous decision you made?

FAALHAAS, 1vanka and raider like this.
  7. edrogers58

edrogers58 Regular

Problem with this forum is it goes nowhere , know matter how many people complain or write the same complaints.
    My opinion is the developers do not care , they do what they want , the more people complain the worse the game gets.
    What I now do is log in sometimes do daily sometimes not.
    I look at an event if I have done it for the last 2-5 years and know it is a grindfest or bugged to the crappa I skip it.
    PVP I do not waste my time with.
    The only way you guys are going to get the developers to change and pay attention is hit them in the hip pocket. Do not spend on this game.
    Complaining on here won't help maybe the moderators send things through , highly doubt the developers do anything about it.
    The only time they do a fix is if it is something that benefits players eg drops of Mystic Cubes in Wildherz PW too high , they manage to fix that very quickly. Or Mortis set dropping to often , once again fixed very rapidly.
    If it effects players in a negative way the hotfix comes very slowly. eg Dragan event on Agathon everytime it is released same crappy blue or brown screen for the first 4-7 days. So people get frustrated because they can not play or the load times are insanely slow.
    Played this game long enough to see it go from fun to what it is now.
    By the way why play and farm for hours to have 60-70k damage that you can't use in arena ?

stasis and raider like this.
  8. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Board Analyst

Anniversary was first event i played in months. Always lacking the RF's to play events or theyre just not worth it(like the stellar gold..)
    Also events mostly hold rewards most of us have, cus theyre always the same.

-I simply wait for CE and see if I keep playing, since i only log for daily rewards for quite some time now.

I wouldnt be surprised if CE brings events you can only play by paying anders and completely removes the RF from game :)

raider likes this.
  9. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

Well, i don't think things will go that far but like all "free things": someone or something has to pay for those.

That is a good point u have there! Exactly why i don't play events anymore.
    I bet with the upcoming dragan event this is also the case.
    Why not use a kind of pull down menu by the rewards in the progress bar where u can choose for eample 1 costume out of three?
    That way there could be something u don't allready have as a reason to play this particular event!

FAALHAAS and Please_enter_a_name like this.
  10. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Very interesting. A variable reward progress bar...

Needs feedback. That way they can see what kinds of items toons of different levels/builds actually find desirable.

EDIT: I apologize to everyone here in the forum for insinuating that the DEVs of this game can learn. Sorry. My bad.

FAALHAAS and raider like this.
  11. raider

raider Forum Pro

Why Every event must make sense though? Or, why everything must be based on Events?

Give it a break..

Game already is a job that ain't paying you but taking from you instead.

ΣMiwel and FAALHAAS like this.
  12. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

People got used to it in form of a sort of Stockholm syndrome, where there was nothing interesting in game for a long time save for some events, so many people got to think that it's the only possible way it can be.

And that's what's wrong with it. Yet we still see lots of people saying "bUt yOu hAvE tO wOrK fOr iT!!1!1!" or "I wOrKeD fOr mY tOoN rEaLlY hArD, yOu hAvE tO aS wElL!!1!" (the second of course meaning zombie grind, not in a healthy way it can be said too).

raider likes this.
  13. raider

raider Forum Pro

And now they got addicted to them like weed.
    No wonder this game has such big content. Because people never be satisfied.

I'm curious if the Devs will at some point realise that they can no longer add more things because it is already beyond insanity, and that they broke the game mechanics with the power-creep.
    Yea I mean for days (as a "freeloader" in i3 Desert groups) I'm still trying to fix an Enhancement of one single item, because Devs thought it's a great idea to have "Movement speed" on a Weapon as a Default/Fixed Enhancement.

Of course it takes a good while to get that item itself as well.
    Which, I can't possibly do alone with this weak-af generic Unique sets. (Another batch of carry)

Sooo much effort for veeeery little gain, or nothing at all really.

14. -kirachan-

-kirachan- Someday Author

grimag server totaly trash cant play every 3 mins code 39 so make more useful fix .......................

15. kuwabaraz

kuwabaraz Forum Duke

I think, when you look at the Dragan event drop, what you did is a big mess!

Lock the maps where you don't have the release event, it's ridiculous that you finish all the missions with the maps open, but if I go to dragan or use the amphora keys they don't give drops. The cost to enter or open the amphorae, even by mistake, is always there!

For the rest I skip it immediately, an event too long and boring and devoid of fun.

The Pvp event is another thing I happily jump into. Here it was not the case to let him out!

raider likes this.
  16. Dragenstein

Dragenstein Padavan

This event has always been grindy, but I don't see any way of completing the 2nd progress bar. There are no more missions to do. It doesn't seems to matter much between painful and fatal, only a few empowered pearls drop each run. The amphoras only drop 1 or 2 pearls. To get to 1803 progress would take hundreds of runs. Why isn't there event progress for defeating Dragan?

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
    Spugna likes this.
  17. raider

raider Forum Pro

I've no idea why those painful quests don't give any Pearl for 2nd bar either!
    Also why Dragan kills ain't counted for anything!

18. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

It's funny how they asked in the stream whether people want dragan event, then some people said "yes" in chat (and some said "no), and then they said they would ask on behalf of players for a dragan event... and now they would say they're implementing the community feedback.

And the truth is, this event was good in February I think (except for the major exploit of course); the first CotBK event this year was maybe the best dragan event ever. With every next iteration it is getting only worse.

warwoolf99 and raider like this.
  19. raider

raider Forum Pro

Well, even "OP" players give up..

Suppose Devs trying to slow-down the power-creep effect they caused with tons of different things of the game (Runes, Jewels etc etc) via band-aids?!

20. Arbiter00

Arbiter00 Forum Apprentice

I totally agree. This game has got so many events that were just ctrl+c ctrl+v, so why don't do it with a good event?
    The best thing in this event are the chests of quests (before repeatable).

I just add that i'm at 3300 of second bar (done the most in inf1) and for the momenet i have 35 red pearls (i already had 12 from past one). So, how can I complete other 2 bars? I don't know.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
    warwoolf99, Bubble and raider like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.