Feedback September/October 2023: Events Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Melethainiel, Sep 2, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Dear Heroes of Dracania,

You can use this thread to share your feedback regarding the current in game events. Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.

If you are unsure what sort of feedback is being asked for, please read this thread.
    Any off-topic posts/pointless rants will be deleted.

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. -kirachan-

-kirachan- Someday Author

it's time to make a fix big events are coming with this ping in 15 min not playing lasting effects not taking into account dmg the skills miss what anniversary will we play with these bugs or during the event will you fix (if you can) the game .....complete tragedy!!!

3. gintarszb

gintarszb Junior Expert

Zero announcements , but today Sargon event delayed,
    because of some new changes and mostly for low level? " Terrifying Shadows - Operation Frostclaw" ( my 50 level have new event, but none of my 100 lev. chars)
    --- that just white window without picture and with only adermant tab, no progress bar ,nor shop.
    New 3 quests , 2 in Sargon 1st map , last in "Iron forest in the night" ( Aka Dragan) which not exist , and none of these quests working , same as new pack(essc. and beans). And usefulness of quests is questionable.
    Why release updated version if none of that working .
    Maintenance and rolling back to previous version ,and release only after proper testing...

Last edited: Sep 4, 2023
  4. dam18

dam18 Someday Author

Hope that you can accommodate the two-day delay regarding the birthday event and that it will not be moved any further.

5. -dravin-

-dravin- Someday Author

Why would they need to accommodate anyone for a event that hasn't even started yet.. just be glad it's only a 2 day wait and not a week or more.. ACCOMMODATE.. that's hilarious..

6. dam18

dam18 Someday Author

There was a big event like this year which was delayed 2-4 times this year can't remember but what event it was.

7. gintarszb

gintarszb Junior Expert

Anniversary event started full of bugs and glitches, servers working badly , 36 error back. Weapon not dropping .. Achievements changed.
    I'm shocked because already have all achievements completed in last year and have according title - "Dracanian hero", but i lost title :D :mad: . That just weird , sorry, but why for me again need kill more bosses to have that title again? that just insulting.

8. warezduck

warezduck Forum Greenhorn

i dont play werian server last 24 hour open heradur grimmag but gives error when i try to play werian (allof my characters in werian server) picture https://r.resimlink.com/hCGMiTfUt.jpg

Last edited: Sep 14, 2023
  9. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

You move the Anniversary event from August to September. Delay over a month and this is the best you could do? Nothing but an assortment of errors. Error 37, 36, 18, Nebula errors. Delay it over a month and this the best you could do? Just a terrible release.

Why can't Bigpoint employees take a little pride in their craft!

DocWhisky likes this.
  10. uvozapanje

uvozapanje Forum Apprentice

all things just dont matter,ok im a old player i log in today i wanted to pay premium play this event and what??????i cant play i cant pay premium and now i dont woona soo are u all justt that incompetent ore thos game is about to crash???

11. Kiwigal1244

Kiwigal1244 Active Author

Well Nice to see I received Bonus codes x 2.
    Only problem ... I they were for Agathon & Heredur Server.

For 12 years .. I have only ever played Tegan Server.
    So where is the Bonus Code for Tegan.:eek::p:(

12. Selene-Rip

Selene-Rip Regular

Hi
    I had the same problem last year.
    apparently they don't learn anything from their mistakes...

13. ShamisSabri

ShamisSabri Someday Author

Same problem here too, I am seeing multiple players pointing out the same issue.
    Seriously, it's beyond me, how does someone keep making the same mistakes repeatedly.

14. Alantix

Alantix Forum Greenhorn

can you plz share Bonus codes, thx

15. T3SS

T3SS Forum Apprentice

Those bonus codes are account and server exclusive so it can be only activated from account it was created for.
    To get bonuscodes like this you need to be subscribed to the DSO newsletter

16. Selene-Rip

Selene-Rip Regular

Hi

last month, event the sewers: an event of this style placed in August is a good choice, and the time to complete the main bars of the event is suitable for all players (the work done on this one recently is suitable for all categories of players old / new – premium / free, thank you for your work)
    However, there is a problem at the entrance to the boss's lair under the castle. The entrance is too small or not far enough away, very often the group is split in two. (same on arachna-oursach – khalys – medusa)

Sargon: Changes made...however, when will you put the key parts in the "event ingredients" tab of the inventory? The kingshill sewers are there why not these?

Anniversary event: for the feasibility of the event bars, Bravo, accessible to all types of players.
    The fact that certain ingredients as well as the weapon are difficult to drop, in my opinion this is appropriate why give everything to a player from the 1st day, there would no longer be any pleasure in playing. however the ingredients should still fall more often than we can make the recipes because after 10 days only one ingredient wins..
    And, when will you place the event ingredients in the event ingredients inventory? You forgot to put the ingredients for the costume, for the cake...

The game as a whole aesthetically speaking a few years ago was very good. The new products released over the last 2 years are aesthetically shoddy.
    Not a single month goes by without a hitch! Can you manage system resources more efficiently? Has your computer equipment become obsolete to have so many technical problems...unless...
    - I salute your way of keeping premium players, you amaze me there.

To finish, Content is good (there is already a lot of it, thank you) but fluidity, playability is even better (to work on. Really to work on!)
    and resolve problems raised by your customers in recent months (I could even say years)

Last edited: Sep 22, 2023
    ShadowExpress likes this.
  17. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

Anniversary event:
    Why am i not getting any progress on the Duria bar? Only the first time i went in this arena i got progress. In went in several times after that but no progress at all!!

18. joseda1990

joseda1990 Someday Author

Hello everyone!
    I know some will consider it a little early to talk about drop, but I'm going to talk about drop.
    To give you an idea, I bought all the passes for the weapon that could be bought with gold, I also bought the "cheap" passes that could be bought with anders and I continued buying I have spent more than 150,000 andermates on passes! No sign of the weapon !
    Look, I hadn't played for more than 5 years, I came back approximately 8 or 9 months ago, and they continue with the same dynamics as always, there are players who always get everything in less than 30 rounds and there are players who never get a chance. nothing, it doesn't matter how much they play or how much they spend! IT'S NOT A MATTER OF LUCK! Because it is always the same players who take everything and it is always the same ones who take nothing, ALWAYS, it is not that in one event they are lucky and in others they are not, it is always the same players who take everything easily and others do not. They carry nothing no matter how many hours or how much money they spend.
    We recently had an event where you could get the jewel of ingredients, well, I bought the mantle, I made more than 1,000 bosses and nothing at all! The anniversary event, although there is still a long time left, is going the same way.
    It is not reasonable that players who spend hours and hours and hours, achieve nothing, much less when they spend.
    The big problem with this game is that they believe that they can keep the players playing for hours and hours and hours, to achieve nothing and that they will be equally happy and content and will continue playing. WELL NO! My colleagues are all changing their games and are turning to a very famous, similar game that came out on the market in June and at this rate everyone will go there.
    Drakensang must reward hours of play and spending, not doing so is disrespectful to players.
    It is not that difficult to do it well, in fact it is very simple, all the objects should be able to be made just like Dragan's are made, with effort, with hours of playing with dedication, but with the certainty that in exchange for that work the You will get, if not in one event, in several.
    And by the way, be even smarter and put a "Battle Pass" on the event bars that can be purchased at a fair price, so that the bar fills up during the event and if you don't buy the pass you get the rewards on the left side, if you have purchased it, those on the left + those on the right. Obviously the basic rewards should go on the left side, for example ingredients for a set, but on the right side they could (the paid one) give an extra ingredient, or if on the left they give gems of a quality, on the right they give better ones ....
    But wake up once and for all, we can't continue spending hours and hours playing for nothing.

19. Thunderbolt_TR

Thunderbolt_TR Active Author

Everything you said is absolutely correct.
    But there is no one to take these into consideration.

20. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Just like last year and the year before... only reason i even do the main arena is for the gems, because I know the Weapon is never going to drop, and since they nerfed the EDIT out of the quality AND quantity of those at the beginning of the year ( along with everything else) Even the Arena is only just barely worth doing. Disgusting how they keep constantly shitting on the players. This is why DSO is a part time game for me. LOTS of other, High quality games out there.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 18, 2023