Feedback September/October 2023: Events Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Melethainiel, Sep 2, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. dam18

dam18 Junior Expert

3 to 4 years with the same Ghost festival and we have always mentioned that the progressbars are too long, it is funny that some of the other events have been made shorter but not the Halloween event.

2. -dravin-

-dravin- Someday Author

When will the November events be announced..it's already the last day of October and nothing still..I would like to know what's coming before it gets here..LoL..and no I'm not going to use Discord to get info.. Discord is crap..

3. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hello @-dravin- ,

When we have any info on November events, I can assure you it will be published.

Good luck!:)

4. Kingman.

Kingman. Forum Apprentice

When is the Ghost festival attire going to be available. I have avoided playing since the 3 hour attire ran out as it seems to me a waste of time trying to get anywhere in this event without the attire, but time is running out to even use it. It lasts 25 days and there are 23 days left.
    It is always the same problem, the attire is never available at the start of an event, just at some random point during it!

Kiwigal1244 likes this.
  5. -dravin-

-dravin- Someday Author

Well if.its going to be the same time as last years event the Attire won't be added untill the mini event starts..

6. Kingman.

Kingman. Forum Apprentice

Thanks for the reply.
    So not worth buying it then, by that time the whole event will be a waste of time with no chance whatsoever of completing it. You would have thought they would be actively trying to get people to part with their cash and i would imagine attire is a great little earner, but they do not release them with the event but at a random point in it when i for one have given up any interest in buying it.
    In fact the only reason i keep playing is for the events and if they cannot be completed then i will drift away in a fog of boredom

tozagol, 1vanka and Kiwigal1244 like this.
  7. calorifercaldut

calorifercaldut Forum Greenhorn

Can you guys do anything right? Haloween crafting is broken, cant craft anything.

8. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

Same, but I think is a universal bug.
    I hope they will fix it in those days bcs there are some good stuff who can really really save this bad halloween event :(

tozagol likes this.
  9. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

For everyone asking about event schedule for November, this is the latest info we have:

We've received the events' schedule for November, however, some of the dates still need to be confirmed. The calendar will be published ASAP.

Thank you for your patience!