Support Server Down

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Arya54, Jan 27, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arya54

Arya54 Forum Greenhorn

When I looked up times it said that the servers would only be down until 11 but it's past that and I still can't play - does anyone know why?

2. Domrani

Domrani Forum Apprentice

Dev takes on the opportunity and play 5v5 together?

3. siriamuss

siriamuss Forum Greenhorn

It would be nice to get any info what next.... Servers should be up 2h ago...

4. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello Arya54, :oops:

It looks like Heredur is having some problems with the maintenance - as announced here.

If your character is on a different server, please try accessing the game trough the browser in the mean time, as all the other instances are back online, just not available through the client.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

5. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Greetings Domrani and siriamuss, :oops:

I am sure the devs can play 5v5 together without putting the game on hold :p but they are actually working on bringing Heredur back online as soon as possible. All servers are accessible again through the website, as announced here, only Heredur is still offline.

Thank you for your patience while this is being taken care of.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.