Shadow mount (Dark Legacy)

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by bladimiros1, Nov 18, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. bladimiros1

bladimiros1 Forum Greenhorn

Last edited: Nov 18, 2022
    CiscoNetPlus likes this.
  2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I think that was a limited time bundle for real money. Same with the white and red version of that guy.

Although, I do recall that on one of my alts, I got seriously lucky and scored one from a mount box from an event.

bladimiros1 and CiscoNetPlus like this.
  3. bladimiros1

I believed that it was obtainable by those daily discounts because it was written and spend about 30k ader to get it.They must explain it more precisely so we dont proceed to spend ader ... thnx for answer!!!

4. CiscoNetPlus

CiscoNetPlus Exceptional Talent

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Glacial Crawler mount in event Rising Hero

But the Shade Crawler mount is not active for sale in the store.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 19, 2022
    bladimiros1 likes this.
  5. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

Those are Crawlers. Do they mean the Shadow Steed????

The Shadow Steed is a Gnob buy for draken. Only mount that has Shadow in the title I believe.

If they mean Shade not Shadow. Then the Shade Crawler is a premium day buy now. Or it was a premium day buy when I bought mine few months ago. Forget how much ander it cost.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2022
    bladimiros1 and Alpaca like this.
  6. bladimiros1

Thanks i will wait for premium day then.