Show what you have !

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Iamboredwtf, Mar 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ovidiu1988

ovidiu1988 Junior Expert

2. Iamboredwtf

Iamboredwtf Active Author

take a look at this adornment fellas!

[​IMG]

Rod1912 likes this.
  3. pennanen

pennanen Forum Apprentice

Hi,

My free PVE mage:
    http://imgur.com/itHWGzM

My opinion is that pve mage doesn't need much armor and movement speed. The more aggressive glass cannon stats you got, as long as you have decent hp, the better.
    After lvl 45 was implemented I have played it "the easy way" looking for equipment from events. I've only been opening belts for a very long time now. Just haven't had time to open new legendaries.

Still searching to replace dark helm with mortis mask :) As we all are ;)

Br,
    Pennanen

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  4. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

As I've said when this thread was opened; I'll come and post something I'm proud of. Here it is; http://prntscr.com/4bzm0s , check out that awesome dmg :cool: Little baby also came with 4 slots.
    Unfortunately, now I have a prblm; it doesn't fit with my new moon set since I need critical, not dmg.. but well, it's still a nice piece. :D

Zokin likes this.
  5. Coograth

Coograth Someday Author

nice :D
    enjoy !
    how many glyphs to upgrade to 45 ?

6. pennanen

Now that's a nice item. Also with 4 slots is really good. Even I would bother to upgrade that. It's the way low lvl item should be. Maybe you should change your build and go for that damage :)

Anyway, gongrats on that rare find!

-Faeriequeen22- likes this.
  7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Your new moon set sucks.
    Full dark armor is best for SW's. Use it and you won't have problems with that focus. :)

EDIT: Take a look what I got :D

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
  8. -Faeriequeen22-

I will have prblms with other stuff :p But I'll check it out when I up my new baby

EDIT: You're a cheater. :cool::p

*Real edit;
    Thanks guys, yes, this was an awesome thing to find, I'm still a bit shocked since my luck sucks epicly :D I'm considering staying full dark, only because of this thingy.. :rolleyes:

9. pennanen

Dark set is good, if you can manage the loss of hp. I used to play with dark set but I think it requires +75 hp stones which are too much farm for me. +50 stones are fine if armor gives you some hp, this is why im using legendary essence set now. Also that depends on balance of attack spells you have in left side items.

Personally I've always tried to find damage items and thought critical hit rate can just come along(for example book always has critical).

10. -Faeriequeen22-

I'm Roshan/Dark + this .. 12k drakens set now. My baby crystal would fit really nice with this but I want new moon and I want aaand.. I can't help myself.. :oops: So I was thinking, maybe Destructor wand with it's critical would be a nice thingy to fit in new moon/roshan/12k draken set and this crystal. But, I guess you can smell the obvious prblm in that plan.. xD I'm hopeless! :D

11. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Yup, same problem I have with his amulet and Khalys' sword... getting those drops is like trying to win the multi-state lottery.

12. -Faeriequeen22-

I'm trying that too and believe me, I feel like there's much better chance ahaha :D
    Just came here from destructor, guess he hates me as well. All this boring time spent there for stupid pink items.. :(

13. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Destructor drops are often close to the same as Khalys or one of the mini-bosses in OoB M2. It's a crime considering that you almost always use red essence to fight him.

14. Bearer-of-Death

Bearer-of-Death Exceptional Talent

errr...you're wrong, you have a better chance winning the lottery:cool:
    Lottery chance is around - 0.5%;) (perhaps its even higher)
    Unique lvl 40/45 is around - 0.00013%:( (pretty sure its much lower)

He might hate you:(, but we love you:p here.

Hey is an idea for you fellows to add in the creative corner, if you like it.

Create a "Token" that can be exchange for any unique.

But to avoid any exploit or players that never even killed a hard main boss, would need to do a quest first, ex...Kill Mortis 5xtimes and deliver 10K of Tokens.
    Also every unique can only be acquired once through Tokens, but can be acquired by random chance.

The drop-rate of Tokens should be low, like 100 per day...
    ...and the Tokens needed to acquire a unique should be high, also depends on unique items lvl, ex...
    Amulet of Insight lvl 10 - 350 Tokens
    Cap of Death lvl 40 - 7500 Tokens

I won't post it because i have state it so, in the feedback thread, so consider this my last "gesture of goodwill".:p

15. Serenthía

Serenthía Someday Author

Well B,

It sounds a cool idea to me, but as we all know BP isn't that benevolent. :confused:

16. -Faeriequeen22-

Which is basically the only reason I'm still here. :)
    About that wand, I'll probably.. make my char okay without it. And without new moon. And maybe they'll give us something new. Ah, it'll be fine! :cool:

17. Struble

Struble Board Analyst

18. VoulaAek1

VoulaAek1 Forum Connoisseur

sicran likes this.
  19. Struble

Struble Board Analyst

Dude that's a nice crystal ;)

VoulaAek1 likes this.
  20. semen470

semen470 Padavan

here is straight from Balor my lousy mage...pretty good on dmg
    but also pretty ugly on hp and armor imo

btw. it's just an 154 days old char

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

sicran, Einmalig, NikolasG9 and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.