Show what you have !

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Iamboredwtf, Mar 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Also, although it may not have speed, don't forget the Warlord set for it's 30% 2H damage. When you have a damage weapon like that, you usually want it for PvE and speed is not as big of a deal there. Although they may be slower, imagine ~3 lightening strikes (because you also get the extra manna), destruction, or a meteor with that sort of damage.

2. Duriastriker

Duriastriker Forum Inhabitant

Thanks for your input/feedback, much appriected. :p

3. Dylannn

Dylannn Board Analyst

I don't agree with the green sentence. His crit rate isn't decent at all, for me it's rather low.
    He should try to up it :)

Very nice :D You should just look for a little bit more crit (if you wish to keep using the dragan set). And you should work on your hp. :)

4. Duriastriker

Well, with 2k, I crit quite often

5. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

For spellweaver I always suggest building damage first. Critical is 2nd on the list. There are caps related to % over the other stats. So I tried to come up with a % chart witch is very hard to do.

Level 45
    Damage 1500.
    Critical 1000.
    Critical damage 300%
    Attack speed 1.500
    Movement speed 15%
    Armor 2500
    Heath points 5000
    Block rare 1200
    Blocks 800
    Resistance 1000

All this is what I base 100% on. If you are over in one area focus on the other lower areas. TBA these stats are not perfect.

Order I prefer is damage armor hit points Block rate critical value resistance critical damage blocks.

6. Wild

Wild Forum Apprentice

Well,this set is in my inventory right now,to little deamage and crit with this one. But who knows,maiby one day i will need it.

7. Duriastriker

I'd probably only use the cape from warlord cape, the others not so much for the lack of dmg. Seeing as I was only able to get 2 black knight capes(terrible drop rate), awaiting next event...if ever..

8. Dylannn

Dylannn Board Analyst

Here is my sweet f2p mage. All I'm looking for is for that damage.. :D

[​IMG]

Muscle likes this.
  9. Duriastriker

Tone down the speed a bit and you'll have more dmg :p

10. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Your min vrs max is way to much of a gap should try to stay below 30% your slightly over.

11. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

2146 is not decent? Decent = about average, maybe a little above. Are you looking at the picture of the person above, or the link on which I was commenting?

I personally run about 2350-2400 CHR. But that is a DK, and we're in the SW thread.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
  12. Dylannn

Dylannn Board Analyst

Sure I was looking at that one, 2146 with a book is low for me anyway. Don't know what you think, it's just my opinion. If it was 2600-2700 it would be good in my eyes :)

I have around 3800+ with a book if I remember right.. Will check it later

13. Multi-Sev

Yeah, with a book it could be higher. I agree. But it's OK, and overall DPS would definitely benefit from increased crit damage.

But... looks like the OP is going to go with a staff. So, probably boosting base damage would be the way to go, now, since the book will be gone and the crit rate will drop a lot.

14. Dylannn

Dylannn Board Analyst

Exactly! :)
    I think my crit rate is good... Anyway, I want 1900-2000, because of my crit damage
    And some more dmg is welcome too ^^

15. Multi-Sev

Yeah, around 2K CHR is a good goal to shoot for for a F2P SW. More damage would be great, too. We'd all like more damage on our characters :)

16. Dylannn

Dylannn Board Analyst

Yeps, hoping to reach that soon :)

17. Duriastriker

That staff is mention is sweet, but I will most likely not use it. Overall goal is 250+ dmg wand with riddle.

18. Multi-Sev

I think that's a better choice, all things considered, especially for F2P. You can do PvE with almost any setup. PvP with a staff is often frustrating. Switching from one type and back means taking gems out and having to switch talents. It's a bother that can get expensive.

19. Duriastriker

Yeah, it does. But im pondering on whether I should put my drakens to dark set(only helmet, shoulders, and armor), or dragonache. if dark set, it gives crit/armor, but no hp, so would need to switch a few things, on the other hand, Witch set gives a bit crit but not much if you dont use the karabossa wand with it.

My thought, Dark set with 2 RoD's would compensate for the dmg I lose from witch set, if not a bit less. I currently have Dark Boots now(Dont ask, someone told me to buy them at a low lvl).

Would that be a safe way to go? if so, I only loose 282 hp(what jerkin gives), and maybe 40-70 dmg.

As for the 11% speed lose, i do have Cap of Death i could see myself using.

edit: also,ty again for the continuing feedback.

20. Multi-Sev

I've been using the head/shoulder/chest Dark Armor, with 3xKeen's, for a very long time and it hasn't disappointed me. (I even tried to substitute the Witch Chaser set, but it just didn't have the armor I needed to easily tank the biggest bosses in the game.) But that's as a tank DK. I'll let some others give the advice for what is best, overall, for a SW. The two roles are vastly different, as we all know, and I think you would be better served by other SWs' advice. Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.