show what you have

Discussion in 'Dragonknights' started by Spyke00, Dec 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

[​IMG]
    pink lvl 6 grimmag ring, upgraded to lvl 45 (total cost of 1,4mio glyphs):
    285 hp
    250 hp
    238 hp

not too bad for that price imo

Muscle likes this.
  2. Hartvig

Hartvig Forum Inhabitant

The ander for the sword was farmed with the quest "a slow death" before ander got nerfed to stop bots. In that way anybody could farm 1k ander in an hour;)
    About the dmg, im working on it;)
    The speed is very usefull in pvp, but in pve i can feel i need the dmg from my legendary one with 40% weapondmg but only 2 gemslot.
    But if i use my 2H mace i get 750-1050 right away:D
    And if i go full dmg with my ring of death and legen ring i get 1250 max dmg.
    Acually i completed the winterevent with this lovely one;):
    [​IMG]

Muscle likes this.
  3. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

Oh my god, VERY nice lol, i like how you have EVERYTHING high, especially damage and crit rate!!

4. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

Nice bro :)

5. .Escape.

.Escape. Advanced

My seal. 45 damage and 135 critical, but 2 slots.
    [​IMG]
    -------------------------------------------------------
    And my ring.

[​IMG]

6. Hartvig

Hartvig Forum Inhabitant

Nice seal!
    but you could use a new ring;)
    The dmg on it is nice but 97 armor and 112 hp is even worse than the lv 40 gear before R113...
    If its dmg you want, try to get ring of death, the other one should be ring of life if your dmg is not too important;)
    If you really want the dmg then you should use ring of death and the new one from gnob, if not some lv 6 upgraded;)

Good luck! :)

7. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

very nice, guys! I'll post mine DK latter (u can see it on my avatar) :p I play for 6 months and 1 day, started 28.06.2013.

Edit: here it is!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
    Talicni, Torefas and Muscle like this.
  8. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

I'll show my dk once i get a better shield and also increase my hitpoints a bit more :)

P.S. Im kinda f2p :p I don't buy anders(only did once like 8k anders or so) but i do buy premium :) I farmed all my anders to buy the gems i currently have :)

Master0fpuppets likes this.
  9. Master0fpuppets

I am also F2P player to :p
    A good shield is realy hard to get, I opend over 30 legendary shield and this one is the best I got. I'am realy sick of making and opening shield, open 2 days ago one and it was horible wrong stats so I stoped completely now, I cant do it any more so am stuck with this one for a while. It's not fer to me, some ppl have all the luck, some all the bad luck ... :( anyway good luck to ya on that shield making (at least you have khalys sword).

Muscle likes this.
  10. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

Yeah i got lucky with Khalys sword, not once, but 4 times lol. I have no luck with shields, weapon decorations, and keens items :( I only have keen's steps, and been farming alot lately, still can't get keen's power or fist. I did farm alot of blue essence for the "Defeat the undfeatable" event :) Might get lucky and get keens fist/power from khalys then :D

11. Kurfo

Kurfo Junior Expert

hey, hello Derenge, very good warrior you have .. now i know why you are hard to kill ... thanks for adding me in your video ...
    i tried to make config with keens 3/3 and 3/5 dark set ... but you have lots of high amethysts :) ... i think you have very good config with rings and amulet :)

happy holydays guys, wish you the best

Muscle likes this.
  12. Derenge

Derenge Forum Pro

Hi Kurfo :) Thanks for comment and good luck.

13. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

[​IMG]

I got 3 uniques in 3 khalys hard kills today lol ^^ 1 new level 45 unique ring(Ring of Inner Fortitude) and 2x Viper Pauldrons! You can see the stats of new ring above in the pic ^^

14. SchwarzerHengst

SchwarzerHengst Padavan

The "Melting Value" is interesting on this ring ;)
    Same with 10% attack speed :D
    But 25 rage points..... I think not very helpfully.....

Muscle likes this.
  15. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

25 rage is useful in PVE as you can gather rage to a higher value before smashing with skills like angry strike+ talent since you don't want to lose your speed boost you gathered up. And 10% ATK speed is a good speed boost (a whole sacred sapphire)!

Muscle likes this.
  16. Beaztmode

Beaztmode Forum Connoisseur

Give me your sword! XD

Muscle likes this.
  17. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

i think they should change the stats for dk of that ring.

18. Beaztmode

Beaztmode Forum Connoisseur

Like the stone from the x-mas event

19. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

yes...same useless we need new stones.) MUCH better stones:)

20. Master0fpuppets

You are one luck guy, so far I did not get any unique from Khalys.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
    _Baragain_, Beaztmode and Talicni like this.