show what you have

Discussion in 'Dragonknights' started by Spyke00, Dec 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. hello

hello Forum Apprentice

Thanks for kindly opinion :)

--MERGED--

Thanks for kindly opinion ;)

Last edited by moderator: Apr 29, 2015
  2. .paschall.

.paschall. Junior Expert

3. AlexC

AlexC Forum Apprentice

After the recomendations and comments from Novadude and Baragain i decided to balance my char a little bit more between defense/attack.

[​IMG]

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

That is much more respectable. I'm sure it goes without saying, but your goal should be to replace those exos with legendaries, and seeing what uniques can factor into this build.

5. thedarkestlight

thedarkestlight Advanced

Hello,This is my DK.turned 45 4 days back.Plz suggest what to improve.
    [​IMG]

6. _Baragain_

Not bad.
    Your damage is very respectable considering you are using an exo 1H sword. That is in no small part due to your full essence set. HP and armor are both a bit low. The health can be fixed by putting ander towards HP gems (in addition to inventory space), but the armor will take a bit more effort. There is no easy way to fix that one other than armor gems, but those are generally useless in an end game build.

The rest is just a matter of finding better legendaries or uniques to replace some of your left hand side gear. You probably don't want to save for/spend Draken on the dragonache set with LVL 50 coming, but your character would have undoubtedly benefit from the set as it would help your armor (+400) your HP (+400), attack speed (7.5%) and even more damage (165).

For short term gains, you can work on the Ring of Life as the HP and HP regen would boost your survivability. Short of some good luck, there isn't much to work on aside from your gems and banking Draken for LVL 50.

One final thought. If you can, collect at least one good legendary shoulders, torso, gloves, and boots. If you can get good ones (or even luckier, if you get parts from Keen's set), it might be worth breaking your essence set in an effort to balance your HP/Armor/Damage.

thedarkestlight likes this.
  7. thedarkestlight

thedarkestlight Advanced

Thnx for the reply.
    About how much of them is required?
    The left side items i currently have are-
    Amulet-120res. 17 dmg 152 crit. 289 hp
    Belt-400 crit. 18 dmg
    RoD almost max stats.
    Ring-59 dmg and 302 hp
    Crystal-600 crit.
    And yes i'm saving drakens for lvl 50
    I have gloves with 624 armor and 5.4% att. speed and boots 250 hp 383 armor and 5.6% travel speed.
    If i break my set now dmg becomes 637-687.
    EDIT-I also have sargon's shoulders so i can wear them as well for 2/3 set.

8. _Baragain_

Armor for a 1H DK should be between 3000-4000. HP you want to aim for 7500-8500.

For the left hand side items:
    Not bad, but I'd look for a new amulet first. If you can get the Mortis amulet, that would work well for you with it's nice blend of HP/Armor/Crit.

The legendaries,
    Again, not bad. You could also pair them with the full Full Moon set if you could find a torso with nice HP/Armor.

9. thedarkestlight

thedarkestlight Advanced

So,Basically i should go for left side items on defensive enchants more or offensive more?

10. _Baragain_

Most aim for offensive on their LHS items because the RHS items generally focus on defense. However in the case of the Red Ess set, you could get away with partially defensive items on the LHS because of the nice offensive stats gained from the RHS items. In the end, it comes down to personal preference.

11. Mario_Boss

Mario_Boss Regular

For start
    Att speed 1.65+ (1.77 wolud be nice)
    Hp 7500
    Armor 3500

I think gems are main problem

O and i would go for witch hunter hat (but that is just me)
    And 100 gold cloack at least
    And around 10m GoP

That is for start ;)

thedarkestlight and _Baragain_ like this.
  12. _Baragain_

Good point about the 100 gold cloak. +1 for that.

13. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

Here are my stats and the gems not in use, I have no where to put them.
    Hope I get some of thouse unique armor gems for my torso, 'couse I don't like warlord set.
    [​IMG]
    PS: This is early stage of build, I know that I have a lot of work ahead of me.

thedarkestlight and Mario_Boss like this.
  14. xEthnic

xEthnic Living Forum Legend

Nice, Critic could be higher, but it's hart to find good Legendarys with much Crit

Here's my little Warrior, Playing since 1 Year and ~1 Month
    Boots could be better :p
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

thedarkestlight and Mario_Boss like this.
  15. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

yes it is, trying to find cristal for over 1 year now, kinda sucks my luck with legendary.

16. uvozapanje

uvozapanje Forum Apprentice

Peronally i will always chose dmg ore spedd over crit which may build prove.
    Tank is build for tanking not relaying then 1 shot(crit)will keep monsters agro..
    I know Master0fpuppets is traying to make universal build(me olso included)so i think he have more then enuff of crit.
    Anyway thats just may opinion i tray buiding may tank as tank not mage ore archer:)[​IMG]

17. xEthnic

xEthnic Living Forum Legend

Would be a nice tank if real tanks in Dso existed.
    Today Mages and Rangers can tank easily too and the DK is an allrounder and awesome for farming Solo with 2 handed: Dmg, Heal, Tank, if you find a good 2 handed Weapon.
    So your Build won't be good for long... Maybe with Level 50 BP updates the DK and makes 1 handed Dragonknights stronger or 2 handed DK not so tanky, so every 2 handed DK needs a 1 handed DK in his Group that can tank.
    aand a skill that lets the 1 handed DK get the aggro is also missing.

18. uvozapanje

uvozapanje Forum Apprentice

like i said its universal build..i tray to do so..just need to swich 2 handed weapon which have crit and im good to go:)so only dmg gems is left to swich, thats the point of universal build:)

19. thedarkestlight

thedarkestlight Advanced

Thnx for ur suggestion.
    I'm trying to get that up.
    Yep,my most defensive gems are 4 and 5 tier(thanks to gnob;)) and offensive are lower than that.
    Why did u recommend it?
    I have 100g cloak,but i use dragan cloak to get those measly resistance values up.So should i switch?
    I generally get confused on what to invest GoP in:(
    Better is weapon and left side or right side and shield?

20. Mario_Boss

Mario_Boss Regular

Yeah i tought that about gems...first i would go for ALL (att and def)polished (tier 5), all right side hp gems, left side resist gem (if you are only pve you can go for even more hp gems) (and no armor gems)

I recommend witch hunter hat becaus it gives crit rate and some (well max but still) dmg

Well I would go for 100 gold cloack it is much better for pve than dragan cloack

Look first 2-3 lvl on any gear doesn't require many GoP... so trie to at least lvl up all gera for 2-3 lvl

Lot of m2 3kn (halls of the dead) and you'll get there fast :)

Oh, and trie to change that sword with leg one :p