show what you have

Discussion in 'Dragonknights' started by Spyke00, Dec 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sirsquishy

sirsquishy Junior Expert

Okay now I am a little confused. In my limited experience with this game it seems that most of the left hand pieces offer some crit, so shouldn't I be on the lookout for pieces that offer 3 or 4 enchantments of dmg? I know some of the sets offer dmg enhancements but from what I've read here on the forum the right side items are mainly for armor and health with any dmg as a bonus.

If you were to break down the left side items, Amulet, Belt, Rings, Weapon Adornment, and Weapon (sword, ax, hammer) is there a direction that I should be looking for? Like certain ones to be specifically all crit or all dmg? Example, I know that your weapon should be all dmg and extra percentage of dmg. So should a certain piece of gear be all crit if possible?

2. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Depends on your build, to be honest. Also, don't hope too much for pieces with 3 or 4 enchantments of the same kind... it's possible, but not that easy to get. Think about whether you want to use unique sets or not. One thing though, I haven't seen any amulets with critical hit rate on them. Other than that, it's up to you, your build and your luck.

TheDe4thTr4nce likes this.
  3. AlexC

AlexC Forum Apprentice

This is the weapon adornment i had the luck to identify right before the release that make the crafting of items in the workbench a non-free feature.

[​IMG]

Morinphen, i've recently found a lvl 45 amulet with 400 and something critical hit value (i think it had 3 critical hit lines, but im not sure), and 3 slots. Unfortunately i melted it, bad decision.

4. TheDe4thTr4nce

TheDe4thTr4nce Someday Author

Oh my.. what a wonderful weapon adornment. It took me almost two years to find one with 4 lines crit value. I finally got one just about two weeks ago, but it's still nowhere close to that lvl45. Now I'm not sure whether to open next gems slots or waiting for a better one.:(

mine..
    [​IMG]

5. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

Maybe we should all just quit since it's unfer to players that did not even have a chanse to get low level OP legendary's.
    Waiting for 50lvl uniques to see and how much for 41lvl pvp .. 80% quiting and deleting everything

6. Morinphen

That's a beautiful adornment! Congrats. And about the amulet... well, it's good news for me if it's possible for them to have critical rate. Funny thing is that I never, ever got any critical on any I found.
    Well, it's a good adornment anyway. I'd be glad to have one o' those.

7. AlexC

AlexC Forum Apprentice

Baragain, sorry for the late answer. Thanks for your suggestions. If i find legendaries to replace that's nice, otherwise i feel ok with the exos. Regarding uniques, Dragonache set would fit great but i won't event try it :) Guess i'll wait to see what lvl 50 brings. Cheers

8. Rory34390

Rory34390 Someday Author

[​IMG]

After a little farm :p
    Still noob though ;)

9. xEthnic

xEthnic Living Forum Legend

Looks good, i would push the crit to ~2000-2100 and loose a bit of damage for that
    Are you using a hammer because of that Damage Difference and Speed?

10. Rory34390

Rory34390 Someday Author

Thanks for the reply. Yes i use a hammer and because of that i have an extra speed gem in my weapon which i could trade for a radient onyx. The rest of it can only be gotten through more farming and better legendaries :cool:. Also i'm saving andermant for the andrakasch gloves. But i'll try and see what i can do :rolleyes:

11. sirsquishy

sirsquishy Junior Expert

I'm almost 3 weeks into the game right now and just hit lvl 41. With some help, I've improved considerably and have a long ways to go, but based on these stats, does it look like I'm progressing well?

So far I can easily get through any regular map solo without much of an issue (through Atlantis above water). Ocean still is a bit difficult for me solo unless I use blue ess and some health pots.

Crit seems to be my biggest lacking at the moment, but purples and legendary items aren't dropping these last few days and it doesn't seem to worth the price to try crafting at the workbench.

I have a couple of low rubies and 1 medium sapphire, and 2 polished cyanides, 2 polished diamonds, and 1 polished Amethyst so far. Most of my gear is still extra-ordinary, but did manage to get a few somewhat decent legendary items although they are currently lower than my level with the exception of my weapon adornment which is at 41.

I've farmed enough to do the upcoming moon event, so I'll see if luck is on my side when that rolls around. I'm beginning to farm silver for the other moon event but that is still a couple of weeks off.

Between farming for moon events, I've been farming Temple and Above Water, but my previous luck with drops has slowed considerably and I've been getting lots of greens and blues again.

Please feel free to offer suggestions on what to concentrate on and any advice on where to farm for those upgrades would be appreciated.

[​IMG]

12. tekris

tekris Forum Apprentice

hi i show you my mortis mask :p [​IMG] but i don't know which set use, in the picture you can see i have essence set but i don't know if is better dragan set or karabossa set (i have 2/3 of both), for 1h weapon or 2h. what do you think?

13. Morinphen

I'm not an expert in DKs, but I do know that if you wanna go 2H, then you'd need last-tier Dragan set & that 2H talent, as they boost your damage when using a double-handed. The two things mentioned would give you 70% increased 2H damage, if I'm not mistaken.

14. tekris

tekris Forum Apprentice

yes i have talent when i use 2 hand but i don't know which one set is better, dragan set gives 30% wepon dmg, essence set 15% more damage and karabossa 22% max dmg and other bonus set :confused:

15. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

[Troll on]
    Or, you could use the Legendary King's set. It has 25% damage.
    [Troll off]

In all seriousness, pure damage, use the ess set. It may be lower percentage, but the damage on each piece means 90-120 more damage before the 15%. Upgrade those prices for another 10-30 damage rather easily.

If you want damage, but don't want to die in a couple of hits, the Warlord set is for you. You'll have awful crit unless you have some awesome LHS items, but easily the best damage.

The new moon set is pure offense. You have speed, crit, and damage. However, you'll have low HP/armor unless you have some really nice gems.

The choice is yours. Personally, I love the Warlord set. I even have the parts to make a LVL 50 set as soon as I hit 50.

thebearreturns likes this.
  16. Mario_Boss

Mario_Boss Regular

Actually i think warlord bonus is applying on WEAPON (30,0% more weapon damage for two-handed weapons) not overall dmg...well i don't think i know.... but other bonuses from wh and red ess set are applying on overall dmg...

So you'll probably have less dmg with warlord set than with red ess or witch hunter (only max dmg)

Well in the end you trie every set and you'll know what is best for you...i still don't know (course of low crit on red ess+mortis mask, same with warlord, and to big dmg gap with wh)

17. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

Me to... but still 2 little cloacks left to complete the 2nd dragan set... anyway i think ( but i'm not sure... need to confirm) lvl 50 warlord helm and pauldrons works with a lvl45 warlord cloak... also i have an intermediate parts of set for crafting it At lvl47 or 48 while reaching lvl50 and not getting desperate in the way :p

18. DesertRose

DesertRose Forum Greenhorn

19. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

Very good stuff, but slow att speed and crit dmg.

20. papalel

papalel Forum Apprentice

Which should I choose? The 1st one is what I'm using now. Thanks.
    [​IMG]