show what you have

Discussion in 'Dragonknights' started by Spyke00, Dec 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Mario_Boss

Mario_Boss Regular

Here are some of my "Balor" items

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i don't use this one and 2 ring of life
    [​IMG]
    and i have "old" lvl 50 justice
    [​IMG]

Durian-might, CrazyGrape and MANOJ like this.
  2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I want some of those... I could get to 40k easily with the right items!

EDIT:
    Just finished the 1500 coins and got my big present. I expected that the legendaries would be worthless, until I saw this...
    [​IMG]
    That torso improved my max damage over 100 at a loss of only 19 armor. Actually, because I got an armor stone at the same time as the torso, I actually gained armor. Of course I had to take out one of the Amethyst to do it, but that allowed me to craft a sacred with one that I had in the bank. That, and the fact that I finished the mini event earlier today and made the 4%/4%/4% gem, I only lost 14 HP compared to what I had this morning, but gained 140 armor.

Here are DrHorrible's stats (no ess, no pet, no group) as they stand now that this event is finally 100% done for me.
    [​IMG]

EDIT2: And then this was followed by a gem sale! I had enough left over after opening the slots on my new torso that I could buy a Radiant Ruby, which let me craft a Flawless, which let me craft a Sacred, which let me use my crafting gem from the present to craft my very first Royal Ruby! That +9 damage, once it went through all the % weapon damage and % damage modifiers was actually +54 damage... What a day for DrHorrible. He hasn't seen this much improvement in one 24 hour period in quite some time. I think it is time to call it a night and quit while I'm ahead.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  3. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

Need help, which weapon trophy would you use:
    http://postimg.org/image/e2w42shfr/

I got a pretty good axe that i think would go well with the crit trophy and a hammer to go with the damage trophy...
    I'm thinking I should stay with the damage one.

--MERGED--

Also have these two torso's:
    http://postimg.org/image/6c9o4zc1d/
    Is the armor one worth opening all slots for or should I wait? Only use the armor one for tanking at the moment.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 28, 2015
  4. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hi @Universeea ,

please use "edit" button instead of consecutive posting.

Thank you and good luck with your choices! ;)

5. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Not sure about the trophies (depends on your overall crit. rate & damage, and on whether you use that 2H hammer or axe), but I'd keep the Titan torso... yeah, you gain armor with the Warlord one, but lose out on HP and that nice % damage line.

6. _Baragain_

Regarding the decoration, I'd say go with the crit one of the top of my head, but check with the DPS calculator. Once you have high damage, you gain more overall DPS with a good crit line than you do with a good damage line. Also, with 4 slots, opening to 5 is not difficult or expensive.

Regarding the torsos, both are good, but the % damage one is perfect for a 2h build. It is actually rather nice. At the same time, hold on to the other one because it week be rather helpful if you ever try to make a defensive build.

In the end, it is dependent on a bunch of factors and we can't offer you good advice without knowing your full stats.

7. .paschall.

.paschall. Junior Expert

i found legendary gingerbreadbarrier had 4 hp lines +2338hp (407,673,590,668) doubt if i use like vargulf round shield till something better comes out????

8. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

Mario_Boss likes this.
  9. Celticrain1982

Celticrain1982 Forum Apprentice

10. .paschall.

.paschall. Junior Expert

11. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

By the way, here's my DK after completion of the winter event, all mini's, and opening the big present. I now have two 20% armor gems on the torso. No ess, no pet. I'm pretty much exclusively doing pve right now, but I used to do quite a bit of pvp back in the level 45 days. Things to do before I'll consider going back into pvp: get my crit hit value up (25% or higher would be nice) and get my resistances up to 2000 (I do get up to about 2000 with my shield as I currently have 3 flawless and 1 radiant diamond in there). On my gear, everything is opened to 5 slots except the belt, which is an old level 45 belt glyphed up to 48 and with only 4 slots (originally 2 slots, but 4 hp lines for over 1200 hp). With the speed pet, I get about 1.31 attack speed. Hammer is the same as the one I posted before, except now it has a sacred ruby (before it had 5 flawless rubies)

[​IMG]

monder888, Mario_Boss and MANOJ like this.
  12. .paschall.

.paschall. Junior Expert

13. tekris

tekris Forum Apprentice

i was going with the hammer and more often with speed gloves, boots and crit belt instead keen, after a lot of thinking i bought dark set to reach 80% critical hit rate with a good crit dmg (i can go even upper with this losing some crit value) :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Mario_Boss

Mario_Boss Regular

Godlike. Congrats

15. mirko1234567

mirko1234567 Active Author

:)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
    Morinphen and Mario_Boss like this.
  16. Mario_Boss

Mario_Boss Regular

Amulet Yes
    Belt Interesting
    Boots Melt
    ...well even though boots aren't bad but i like some run speed when farming

17. monder888

monder888 Someday Author

misterbean likes this.
  18. _Baragain_

Nice resistance! I'd keep looking for a nicer shield, but the rest of it looks great.

Speaking of nice shields, I found this today... too bad about the damage line and the 2 slots, but the math says that it is better.
    [​IMG]
    In normal tank set up, it only results in a 0.85% increase to my effective HP (about 145-150 HP), but if I remove the Black Warlord gear all together, the new one is still better and provides 2.38% more effective HP. Sure I lose 3 gem slots, but I gain 34 damage and the really important thing is that I get back my 3M glyphs from my old shield without sacrificing defence. And the slots... I don't really have gems in that shield outside of using it as a gem holder anyway, so no great loss there. Here's hoping for an even better one in the future.

misterbean, monder888 and Morinphen like this.
  19. monder888

monder888 Someday Author

It only looks bad cuz i'm not using full dragan set in this build, i got a Legendary head there with almost full resistance :)

20. Trolalala

Trolalala Forum Apprentice

Gnob's in town! It's fun with high crit build. Headbutt city.

Low speed to save up on ess. I run with nice dps overall.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
    Mario_Boss likes this.