show what you have

Discussion in 'Dragonknights' started by Spyke00, Dec 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

So close to being a nice drop.

[​IMG]

2. ko4kozelskibg

ko4kozelskibg Forum Greenhorn

this is my tank/yours opinions? good/norm/bad.What i must do/where i must farm tell me :) i create thios character before 2 moth too much play and pay and farm and... :)
    [​IMG]

Mario_Boss and Dionysos like this.
  3. Mario_Boss

Mario_Boss Regular

Dont know what you are looking for but here are my "almost" perfect deff goves

[​IMG]

Your char is well balanced, nice build.
    But now, idk what kind of gems you have but after 2 moths you have char that is better than some f2p after 1-1.5. There must be a lot of money, ofc you have mace on 55 (it is pink but nice gop in 2 months), torso, ring, cape on 45 (does it come on 40?45?50? Idk now it used to be 40).

All in all it is very good but every1 who saw your post have to know that they won't be near if you are f2p after 2 months

O and few days ago i found my new adornment (had better one with 845 or 855 on 50 but only 2 spots)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    LudiGrozd likes this.
  4. Rhysingstar

The two gem slots are a killer for me. A 4th armor enchantment would have made me seriously consider keeping it, but I still want a little better for my 1h set up. I don't need a whole lot more before I can to get 80% armor while going 1h, so I'm trying to be extra picky.

5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

If that comes at the expense of HP, then it isn't worth it. You get diminishing returns from armor and much past 70%, the damage you don't take is outweighed by the HP you could have. To get from 70% (5530) to 80% (9480) requires nearly 4000 (3950) armor. Assuming that you have 15% armor from the Warlord set (a very sound choice for a defense build), that means you would need to add 3434 armor. This is about 8-9 really nice armor lines (~400 or more). If those lines were HP instead (~400), you'd have about 3200-3600 more HP. Multiply that by 1.75 (or more if you have other % HP enchantments) because a defense build better use 25 points in HP, and that 3200-3600 HP becomes 5600-6300 HP. Assuming you are using Battle Frenzy to heal, that is a difference of 112-126 HP back per second. I could keep going, but due to the diminishing returns, trying to max out armor is only good for bragging rights. It isn't like Crit that is linear and you just keep going up in a straight line until you max out.

6. Rhysingstar

We'll be getting into 1h soon :p I'm still digesting all the great 2h info.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  7. kristianalcalde

kristianalcalde Forum Apprentice

[​IMG]
    Heredur fatal drop.

8. butthead11

butthead11 Forum Greenhorn

Wow thats perfect!

9. _Baragain_

A perfect 10.0 line. :eek: And 4 slots... That is the most beautiful torso I've ever seen. Congrats and I am highly jealous.

I did the math for my toon, and with that torso, I'd gain another 8.92% damage for a net gain of 202/259 min/max damage (+6.19%/+6.22% of my existing stats) at an expense of 434 armor (-1.81% damage reduction). That is a trade I could happily go for.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  10. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

MagicMoon89 likes this.
  11. kristianalcalde

[​IMG]
    What do u think the leg shield that i got pls give some comment if i will keep it or not.

12. _Baragain_

The legendary isn't bad, but there is a reason why every DK in the game wants Heredur's shield.

That legendary gives you a little HP and a sizable bump to your armor (1032 armor), but I'm assuming that your armor is comfortably over 70% reduction with Heredur's shield, and the addition of the 1032 armor only improves that by 2-4%. On the other hand, with Heredur's shield, you'll gain a lot more of what I call effective HP. Use the equations I provided and run your stats with both shields through. Without knowing the rest of your stats, I'd still be willing to bet that you would be better off with Heredur's shield.

And BTW, Congrats you lucky duck. You have more luck than most when it comes to drops.

13. kristianalcalde

Thanks bro later i will show u the overall stat of my dk and give me some tip what i need to improve .

14. Rhysingstar

Wow, a Heredur shield, I thought that was only a myth :D. Congrats!

15. _Baragain_

I'm only a little jealous of the shield, because it's not like I would use it anyway, but I am super jealous of his torso... best I've ever seen... that PRNG just seems to loves some people.

16. Rhysingstar

I'm still waiting for a nice leg torso to drop. I'm wondering what kind of sacrifice the prng gods would like. Here's what I've been stuck with.

[​IMG]

17. _Baragain_

I'm so sorry. :oops:
    Mind you, I don't care too much about armor from a torso. I want the best % damage I can get. If I got one with 28%-36% (4 lines, 7%-9%), I would gladly sacrifice the armor for the massive damage. I have all my other gear that keeps my armor up.

Rhysingstar likes this.
  18. Troneck86

Troneck86 Forum Great Master

Best I've found is 13.3% damage 55 damage on my ranger. I would love some more %, or a bow that isn't pink that is better than any legendary I've found from Fatal.

19. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Melt the legendary shield. Heredurs is so much better.

The only legendary shield you should think about is a 2-2 or 3-1, and you're unlikely to see one.

20. .paschall.

.paschall. Junior Expert