show what you have

Discussion in 'Dragonknights' started by Spyke00, Dec 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

That's friggin amazing bro, got yourself another sub in youtube ^^

2. Beaztmode

Beaztmode Forum Connoisseur

Show us your 2handed weopon pls. :)

3. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

yes it is, am so happy for you bro! ;) :D

4. LORD_DEMONS

LORD_DEMONS Padavan

I melt it today first than see you messange.. :) aniwayas it was like 1 bonus with 64 dmg another with 30% critic dmg and 2 damage from weapon % bonus

Beaztmode and Muscle like this.
  5. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

Can you show the enchants of your legendary rings and amulet?

6. sper009

sper009 Padavan

With his level of crit chance..I am guessing 2+ crit on each one with damage on the others.

7. Beaztmode

No problem :) Thought it was your 2handed which you use. :)

8. Muscle

Muscle Forum Pro

I just got the unique shield "Justice" a few hours ago from mortis, even though i won't use it ^^ Just letting you guys know, to those who want it ^^ I didn't id it yet, i'll post pic later.

ULTRAPEINLICH and Beaztmode like this.
  9. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

LORD_DEMONS, How do you get that picture at that angle?

Beaztmode likes this.
  10. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Here are my DK's equipment and stats (I still need to add Cloaked Wrath and Destruction Seal, maybe a new weapon decoration):

[​IMG]

11. Beaztmode

@Multi-Sev

Your dmg and life are low. Try to increase them! Your speed is enough and armour also. Try to identify an axe and not a sword.

12. Master0fpuppets

I do not agree with you in full, his life is fine but on the other hand damage and armor are low, though Dark Armor is on 40 level. It is hard to get high hp with Dark if someone is a F2P player like I'am, don't know do you understand how hard it realy is. :)

13. Multi-Sev

My strategy is different than what you would typically see. With my crit rate and crit damage % combined, I don't need high damage. Therefore I quest for the Cloaked Wrath sword, not an ax. Cloaked Wrath has 65% crit damage increase. That will give me a total of 324% crit damage, at a rate of over 51% chance. Crit builds do not need high base damage to succeed. [259% crit damage done over 50% of my attacks adds the equivalent of about 167 pts to my base damage (compared to if I had only 200% crit damage). At 324%, it will be like adding about 345 base damage (compared to 200% crit damage). The actual numbers will be a little different, based on what the damage of Cloaked Wrath is vs the damage of my current sword, but the idea is the same.]

As far as my health goes I would like more, as would anyone, but I already have Keen's set (as you can see in the picture) and I will not give up my dark pieces (due to the loss of crit chance and armor) so I am working on improving my health gems, slowly. This is a slow process, since I was never a big-money spender (less than $200.00 invested) and I am now a no-money spender (not even premium). I have a high rate of HP regeneration due to a very good Ring of Life, and I am considering questing for a second one to wear in the future.

Everyone has an opinion of what other people "need" on their character, but even with the numbers and equipment above (no Cloaked Wrath, yet)... I can (and do) tank every boss in the game, successfully, and I do very well in 5v5 pvp (the only pvp I play).

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
    Muscle, Master0fpuppets and Dionysos like this.
  14. -necromonster-

-necromonster- Junior Expert

I'd say you have very nice stats Mult-Sev. Just need to upgrade those uniques to 45+ :).

Multi-Sev likes this.
  15. Multi-Sev

Thanks, Necro! I've been working on that, farming ocean map 2 for glyphs whenever I can (until I get too bored ;) ). I upgraded sword and shield, then Keen's stuff (for the HP). Now I'm working on upgrading the Cloak of Power and the Dark Armor pieces, and adding HP and resistance gems as I build them. It's coming together, slowly. Hopefully, I will get lucky and get Cloaked Wrath to fall (sometime before I turn too old to play).

16. Beaztmode

Guys I don't say he has a bad EQ! :) I only say what he can increase. And in my opinion you have a low dmg with an 1H sword. An axe has more basic damage.

And yes I know the tactic about critical damage and crit value. I'm playing with dark set, too, because I need the crits. I can post my stats later here -> my EQ isn't good.

Multi-Sev likes this.
  17. Multi-Sev

Ah, I see, I thank you for your advice! I will be adding some damage, if/when I find Destruction Seal and when I identify a better weapon decoration with more damage. My current weapon decoration is OK, and it had 4 gem slots (5 now) but all of the enchantments are average values. Also, I hope to get a better Ring of Death soon (if I don't wear 2X Ring of Life for HP regeneration while tanking). My first damage number was very low on the above Ring of Death (+39), so I can do much better there.

As far as the ax advice goes, I may start identifying those if I can't find Cloaked Wrath soon. Cloaked Wrath will benefit my build much more than any other weapon, though, so I will continue to farm Khalys as much as possible until I run out of blue essences :D

18. Master0fpuppets

@Multi-Sev Your older player then me, much older and am catching up fast. :)

Multi-Sev likes this.
  19. LORD_DEMONS

LORD_DEMONS Padavan

In my opinion it's usless to have high critic damage if you have low damage xD... but well as character it's not bad.. you may have to up a little damage.. and change amulet.. maybe get one full dmg or 3 dmg and 1 critic i think would be better.. that 259% crit dmg.. you will may have 229% crit dmg with maybe 700 max dmg. Sorry for my grammar error if i may done somewhere... but that's not normally my forum xD

20. Hartvig

Hartvig Forum Inhabitant

You have a very nice shield!
    ATM it is just about upgrading i think. If you give keens 1 more lv you will be at 8k+
    And when you upgrade dark set your amor will increase a lot(also some crit from shoulders).
    And about dmg vs crit, i don´t know the balance very good, but one thing i can tell! Speed is not needed in any way i pve, så for pve, just get a hell of a dmg, crit and critdmg:D
    But when it comes to pvp, speed is needed a lot. For pvp i wouldn´t go with anything below 1,70 atk/sek(i haven´t bought sick gems, just find a good speedsword;))
    But all in all, looks very good!

Multi-Sev likes this.