show what you have

Discussion in 'Dragonknights' started by Spyke00, Dec 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

I'd say for a no-payer you have a very nice and balanced dk.
    A lot of people underestimate the power of high crit rate combined with 250%++ crit dmg and rather go for 600 base dmg/200 crit instead of 500base dmg and high crit dmg

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
    Multi-Sev likes this.
  2. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Thanks guys! I try to do my best without spending money (now). When I did spend a little, most of it was on resistance gems and some weapon gems. I also bought a whole set of level 35 vendor armor (with the matching ax and shield), that I leveled up to 40 before I figured out it was not that good. Luckily I kept it and was able to get a lot of glyphs from it when they started the melting system :)

All in all, I am happy with my character, but I will keep working on it. More damage and more health will be good things and I will gain them over time. Cloaked Wrath is my "Holy Grail" right now, though :D [Also, if I find Cloaked Wrath, I will melt my legend sword and get a lot of glyphs to use on my dark armor.]

I agree 100%. If we do the math, we can see that high crit% and high crit dmg% makes up for a good amount of base dmg. Of course, it's good to have all of them high, but if you can't have them all then the crit build is one way to go. Sometimes it is easier to up the crit% and crit dmg%, rather than the base dmg, depending on what equipment you already have (and what you can get with Draken, etc ;) ).

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  3. Beaztmode

Beaztmode Forum Connoisseur

The problem of uniques is that you wait until you get them but in this time you can get a better item like that unique!

Here my stats:

[​IMG]

Im playing almost since 7 months and I payed 20€ in this game - no more anyways.

My plans are to get more damage and more resistance. So far it's a long way to get 40% resistance! T_T Help me and give me andermants guys XD

4. LORD_DEMONS

LORD_DEMONS Padavan

Very nice DK for a free player gj :)

Beaztmode likes this.
  5. Beaztmode

Thank you! =) But free player isn't realy right - I paid 20€ ;D

6. Whiplaash1

Whiplaash1 Junior Expert

Everything is balanced but with a 2hand-weapon you could have more damage.

I think you should change the first legendary ring into the RoD. But maybe your ring is better, I don't know the stats. Anyway, almost perfect for f2p :)

7. Multi-Sev

Crazy, but true. I know of a few 2-Hand DK's that have over 1500 upper base damage. But for almost f2p, getting to that point is a bit more difficult.

8. Beaztmode

I only have 5x10 damage gems. :) I spent all my andermant for diamants to get a chance against mages like you! ;D

Maybe for farming is the RoD better but in PVP is the legendary better. :) I have some armour, life, resistance and damage on it with 4 slots. :)

Im trying to get a new 2h sword with more damage. Keens steps are also needed! T_T

Multi-Sev likes this.
  9. Multi-Sev

Yes, thank you very much! I was lucky enough to find a shield with 3xRate and 1xAmount after identifying about 6 or 8 legendary lvl 45 shields. At lvl 47 my shield gives 466 armor, 1398 rate and 835 amount. I like it a lot!

10. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

@Beaztmode work on speed, 1.14 is realy low and since you do not use a shield you need more armor to. Other then that, good job.

11. Beaztmode

Are you talking about PVE or PVP? :D In fact about PVE its enough. In fact about PVP it's too less.

First of all I need to find a good weopon decoration/crystal. Than I can start to identify 2H swords. :) When everything fits I can identify shoes to get 40% movement *ironie off*. :)

PS: Thank you all. But it's not that good I think. :) I hate PVP! T_T

12. AGKING

AGKING Forum Apprentice

def set for 5v5(and with 14.4% boots,try to find faster one),the stats can be better, need more time to farm good gems and shield (only hv polished gems :() lol

[​IMG]

13. Beaztmode

Nice block rate and life! :) But I think you should have more resistance otherwise you will get killed easily by these mages.. :D (btw: I hate mages!)

14. LORD_DEMONS

LORD_DEMONS Padavan

i got 22% movment speed boots :p

Master0fpuppets likes this.
  15. Master0fpuppets

Both actually, I doubt it's enough for ether PVE / PVP considering you're not using a shield it must be hard tanking Khalys or other Big Boss with out potions to replenish your hitpoints. :)

OK, what did you do? :eek: Why is your damage so low? o_O

16. Hartvig

Hartvig Forum Inhabitant

VERY GOOD JOB!
    Finding pure defensive stats in all gear must have taken its time:D
    Just some more resist and you are perfect for taking flag!
    Damn i want a set like that...

17. Beaztmode

I can tank Khalys without potions and Mortis in blue. :p

But for PVP I need more speed and resistance. For PVE I could need more critical damage and way more damage! :D

18. Master0fpuppets

No way man!
    I have at the moment, 3750 armor, 8000 hp and use a shield, tanking khalys is not that easy as you say.

19. AGKING

AGKING Forum Apprentice

i wear 4 Atlantis item for def and hp, then gv up dmg lol
    what i do in 5v5 just carry flag and do some support .

Hartvig likes this.
  20. Hartvig

Hartvig Forum Inhabitant

Why the H. can EVERYONE else then just ME get the damn atlantisset?!?!?!?!
    If i had the trophy from the set i could go with 12,5k hp on hpset without spending a penny!

Uniques... the strongest evil and the biggest unfairness in DSO...