show what you have

Discussion in 'Dragonknights' started by Spyke00, Dec 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Slabutul9

Slabutul9 Someday Author

Stats with the new wisdom :3
    -Full speed boots
    - x4.96 critical dmg at bosses

[​IMG]

rynkmarx, Dektrфn and Zoltan like this.
  2. Makarylli

Makarylli Forum Apprentice

My noob war... Which ring do you guys recommend ? Mortis' Ring Of Death or stick with Agathon's lost ring

[​IMG]

EDIT: Fixed the img for you, be sure to use the link with the file extension (.jpg, .png, etc.) when attaching images so that they're visible inside the forum, best regards, Erebus.

Last edited by moderator: Jul 15, 2018
  3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

So, since my last pic, we've had the changes to the wisdom system, I got a gold line Heredur weapon that I was able to soul core craft to, crafted the 73% Crit Damage ring from Crafting 2.0 thread into my Agathon's ring, and crafted my brand new HP boots into my Dragan's boots. Throw in a couple gem upgrades, and some minor improvments from augmenting my two Darkness items and I made a nice step up. Just today I transfer crafted the ring and boots, so here was the results:

Damage: -148
    HP: +11960
    Armor: +63 (0.08%)
    Crit Damage: +13.07%
    Travel Speed: -11.8%
    The ring was a pure upgrade, no losses, but to boots replaced uncrafted Dragan boot stats, so that is where the loss of damage and travel speed comes from. The little bit of armor gain came from using a slightly better pair of Dragan boots that I got from the last event that were sitting and waiting for these HP boots.

Before:
    [​IMG]
    After:
    [​IMG]

Future goals involve crafting a 3/1 damage/crit helmet to replace my 3.5 crit helmet. I'll need to replace a royal sapphire with a royal onyx to get back to the 80% mark in the higher infernal grades. When I do that, I'll lose 0.1458 speed and that will drop me below the 2.6667 speed break, so I'll need to off set that by upgrading one of my speed runes (8 more clovers). Between now and then, I'll also gain another 4.8% Crit and Crit Damage from wisdom. Other places there are room for improvement is ~15% more crit damage from a successful amulet craft, and 13% more crit damage when I farm another 200 draken cores to craft my 72% crit damage ring to the Dragan Ring. So, in the next 2-3 months, I anticipate gaining 32-33% crit damage, and 3300 damage while only losing some overflow crit and overflow speed.

4. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Well if I look through these pages and look at my progress I guess I am not doing too bad.
    I am still far from perfection, I have decided to finish my Q4 build first and will buy the belt of zeal on prem day, and get Q7 set to see how it plays round about end of September.
    [​IMG]

--------MERGED-------

Okay cannot merge these posts but am the last one to post xD
    Gained about 2k dmg :D, lost 5% cd at that and gained a tiny bit of crit, and yes I still have miles to go on this build xD
    [​IMG]

Last edited by moderator: Aug 20, 2018
    Hetsunien, bLaind and Zoltan like this.
  5. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Dear Phyrix, I have merged your posts for you this time. Next time please kindly use EDIT function and simply add content to your existing post. Thank you;

kind regards

6. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

I would have gladly edited however the stats is 1 month later therefore stated that (they cannot be merged)

7. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

I stand corrected then. Accept my humble apologies. Thank you.

Phyrix likes this.
  8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

9. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

No apologies needed :)

Sunlight likes this.
  10. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

I was able to transfer all but one item from crafted legendary items with 3x gold lines into unique items.

Here is my current two-handed setup:

[​IMG]

and here is my tank setup:

[​IMG]

Next steps:
    * Upgrade all gear to level 58 -> 59 -> 60
    * Upgrade all gems to at least Flawless
    * Get some more runes :)
    * Working on 4x Gold Line gear

Morinphen and Zoltan like this.
  11. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

You could also go for Witch shoulders/torso/belt, Magotina adorn and a NewMoon cloak for the 2H setup.
    Or don't wanna be too mainstream? Tank-mode also looks great - very nice progress :D.

12. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Thanks. Yes, I know Witch set would be great. But, unfortunately I could only find the Torso. I have been killing Trees and Stone Golems for months but nothing yet. So finally decided to go with Khalys Shoulder Pads, Bear Belt and Sigris Torso as an alternative.

Morinphen likes this.
  13. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Update on my build, I would have liked to wait another 2 weeks before posting but, here goes nothing xD
    [​IMG]

So now bloodtooth is t6 but unfortunately didnt do enough runs to make darkness gear a single tier higher
    So now its up to xmas and the moon events this month to make dark gear t7 and bloodtooth ofc and the rest
    Luckily augment core can now be bought with materi
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    Hetsunien, Zoltan, bLaind and 2 others like this.
  14. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

[​IMG]

best 2h craft till now

[​IMG]

And 1h is here *have better legendary btw :D

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
    as011, trakilaki, Hetsunien and 3 others like this.
  15. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Oooo kolega :D
    Congrats.
    i am coming on a night shift in 15 minutes XD

Dzungla likes this.
  16. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

:D I'll be late a bit but no worries ... :p

[​IMG]

This is my pumpkin noob atm :D

17. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

An update:

[​IMG]

Btw, with this build I can now solo all Infernal II PW bosses, Infernal III event bosses and Sigris, Medusa, Heredur Infernal III PW.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
  18. piteris2

piteris2 Regular

Nice ;)
    Almost perfect toon...

19. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

I intentionally post this here even though its more of a thank you to the dev team for taking dark set users into consideration :D
    [​IMG]

Zoltan and Hetsunien like this.
  20. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

How is your crit rate so low with the Darkness set on and leveled up? I was over 33k and had to ditch the Darkness set in favor of damage.

VodnoKonche likes this.