Skipping main missions

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by daniel2999, Jun 12, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
?

So, my question is - would it be a problem if I decided to skip every main quest till Atlantic

1. Yes,it is okay

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No, it is not

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. daniel2999

daniel2999 Forum Greenhorn

Hello everyone! I am a beginner in this whole forum thing, sorry If I am doing something wrong. So, my question is - would it be a problem if I decided to skip every quest, except for the crafting one in Kingshill, until Atlantic. I mean is it going to hurt my future progress, entrances to certain zones,etc. Thank you in advance!

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello daniel2999 and welcome to DSO EN Forums! We do hope you have a great time here :)

regards;
    Shine2

3. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Hmm, until Atlantis? You'll miss out on accessing the boss rooms en route, which are a nice way to grind things like Wisdom and gems. That said, nothin' stopping you from going back to do it afterwards, other than it might be a bit boring because you'll probably be OP enough to one-shot everything if you've outleveled it by a bunch.

From Myrdosch and onwards, it's a little more important to do quests, since entire regions are quest + level locked, not just the bosses.