(Some) Shabby treasure chests are still empty... after all this time

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Multi-Sev, Aug 23, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Sorry, but this is still an issue. The Shabbies are sometimes still empty, after a statement was made that this would no longer be the case (the statement was made many, many moons ago).

Please place this on the "perpetual non-fixed bugs list", A.K.A. the "Known Bugs List". Thanks.

2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

3. Multi-Sev

Thank you, sir.

4. skillarea1

skillarea1 Active Author

no, the shabbies is not bug, just normal
    when u have reach knowledge lv 30, so monster will no drop ancient wisdom anymore
    and same too about shaby chest, it wont drop ancient wisdom because u already have lv 30 knowledge, so its look like empty chest

i am use char with below lv 30 knowledge, and shaby chest 100% drop

5. Bearer-of-Death

Bearer-of-Death Exceptional Talent

Hi skillarea1,

Sorry mate, but i always create new toons all the time for many purposes, arena, AM or to have fun and many of them are in fact empty and the temp toon doesn't have KT lvl 30.

So maybe you don't pay much attention or you are very lucky with chests!!!:)
    I also noticed that some times there are no chests at all or just one, this doesn't happen often, but still...!!!

goe-spec likes this.
  6. skillarea1

skillarea1 Active Author

just i know 2 type why empty shaby
    1. its contain ancient wisdom ,because the character have reach lv 30 knowledge, it want drop
    2. its contains andermant,because u open shaby chest at low level example, character lv 45 open chest at dungeon area lv 15 , so it wont drop

so if u lv 45 and have skill knowledge lv 30 and farm at lowlevel, u will find MORE empty shaby

so if u farm at out of range andermant drop rate pinalty and not yet have skill knowledge lv 30, and still empty
    maybe i dont pay much attention, and make mistake
    thanks for corect me

7. Multi-Sev

What you don't seem to get is that these are all moot points! The dev team said NO shabby chests would be empty. There ARE still empty shabby chests. I don't care why it happens, it's a BUG if it is not supposed to happen. They didn't say "there will be less empty shabby chests", they said "shabby chests will no longer be empty". They should be able to correct it, no matter what the root cause(s) are. This is a bug if it doesn't act the way they said it would. End of story.

MikeyMetro likes this.
  8. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

LOLs. I quit playing this (and all other games) seven months ago. Nothing to do with gaming I just got an offer that enticed me out retirement.

Anyway, this topic was one of my last posts in early last February. I totally agree that the reasons they are empty are moot. I'm not going to research which patch that stated there would be no more empty shabbies nor the subsequent patch that stated they had fixed it. Suffice it to say it was quite some time ago.

At least I can take comfort in knowing that whatever content changes there have been I will still feel at home with the many things (from what I have read on the forums so far) that are still the same :p

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

DesertKoala likes this.
  9. Multi-Sev

Hey Mikey,

Good to hear from you!

Yes, the more things change the more they stay the same (or get worse), apparently.

Take Care,

Sevasten

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.