Soul Collectors Spawn When they Should not???!

Discussion in 'Quests' started by Blyskawica25, Mar 29, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Blyskawica25

Blyskawica25 Forum Greenhorn

Soul Collectors keep spawning in the map Tilepolos (Excuse my language not native english.) and i just cant complete the quest Continues Battle from Aristidis. Is there a fix in this? Am i bugged? Or am i missing something? Please someone help im so confused about this.

2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I'm pretty sure it's intended.

Soul collectors can only be damaged when you have Light Essences equipped. So I'd recommend that you equip the Light Essences in one slot, and have a hotkey ready to swap between regular ess/Light Ess so you don't waste it on unnecessary monsters. Prioritize killing the Soul Collectors first, because if you don't, they make everything around it immune to damage unless you waste light ess.

3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Draw the minions away from the Soul Collectors to use regular essence on them.

And do as Silverseas described for the Soul Collectors. You should only need white or green light essence for them. I used green cause I had 100k from last Halloween.