special gem

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by ata7788991, Jul 6, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ata7788991

ata7788991 Forum Greenhorn

I've been playing this game for a long time. I searched the forum constantly. Why isn't there a post showing the features and pictures of all the special gems (not gems) in the game? I would appreciate it if you could please share it under this title.
    Could you please show us where the special jewelery was obtained and from which events it was purchased?

Last edited: Jul 6, 2024
  2. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

:D

3. Talbor

Talbor Padavan

I'm assuming you mean Jewels. You can technically get them as drops in PW, but you'll have better odds winning a lottery than dropping any in the wild, unless you have a lucky account. There's a Jewel of Poisonous Thorns or something you can buy for Drakens during the Infested Sewers event, but you'll want to watch other events to see if any are offered as rewards in the progress bar, like the jewel chest.

4. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Duke

https://drakensangonlinehub.fandom.com/wiki/Jewels

Not all of 'm, but its something i guess

Last edited: Jul 6, 2024
  5. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Some events have special jewels only available as progress rewards in those events (see @FAALHAAS link above) ; some events have jewel boxes as progress rewards; the monthly events don't offer any jewels.

For example, right now we have a monthly event, Terrifying Shadows, and an ~annual event, Infested Sewers of Kingshill, running at the same time. Actually, there's also a sub-event for the Infested Sewers active as well.

Terrifying Shadows has no jewels or jewel boxes as rewards.

Both the main and the sub-event for Infested Sewers each have a jewel box as a final / near final reward from the progress bars.

The list of jewels from the boxes is as far as I recall static. You randomly get one of the following from the boxes:

• Jewel of Gem Fortune -- increases boss gem drop count by one for each quality level (+1 gems added to the boss drop for a Normal jewel, +2 gems for an Improved jewel, etc.) ... very good!
    • Pent-Up Power -- causes an explosion if you reach 100 blocks within 10 seconds ... kinda worthless
    • Lasting Health -- defeating an enemy increases your HP regeneration (by 10% on legendary) for 5 seconds
    • Revival Boon -- when you revive yourself on the spot (with a Mighty Spirit Guard or Andermant), you get xx% increased armor and damage for 10 seconds ... I think this only works in Dungeons / Wilderness Areas ... meaning not in Boss rooms ... kinda worthless
    • Swiftness -- character-type dependent, but on Steam Mech, it reduces Steam (resource) costs for two movement skills (Rocket Pack & Iron Pounce) by xx% (I only have this on Magic, which gives a 40% reduction) if your health drops below 33% ... kinda worthless
    • Prolongation -- Duration of stun immunity increase (by 6 seconds on legendary) ... ok value, but not game-changing
    • Converse -- when you're stunned, your armor increases (by 10% on legendary) for 5 seconds ... low value
    • Dextrous Vigor -- Increases your damage on one-handed weapons (by 4% on legendary) ... good value
    • Ambidextrous Vigor -- Increases your damage on TWO-handed weapons (by ???% on legendary ... I have never dropped this)
    • Fortitude -- Increases your armor (by 10% on legendary) ... low value, as you probably have little armor as it is
    • Vitality -- Increases your HP (by 10% on legendary) ... very good!
    • Vigor -- Increases your damage (by 10% on legendary) ... very good!