Feedback Spring Festival 2019

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Mal3ficent, Apr 19, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

@Theusen ,

Your street, pseudo-language will not be tolerated, any further posts in such language will be deleted straight away.

Cheers

2. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

You're confusing real life with a game (for which some of us pay). It's a given that if it takes 10 hours a day (a real life job is about 8h/day, in the strong case you don't know that), every day for two weeks in order to finish the event, it's bad and even insulting to a degree.

But the rest of us aren't speaking asskissing fluently.. so you probably know best.

Now lets all join hands and praise BigPoint and DSO, North Korea style, for letting us pay for their wages!

:: bows his head in repentance and kneels ::

3. Teleportist

Teleportist Advanced

Progress is far too slow and rewards along the bars poor. 6500k of grind for a daffodil costume?! Really?!
    DSO has reached an all-time low with this event :(.
    It would have been better to have simply respun a new Dragan event.

Not sure there's time for the Devs to save the event this time around, but by way of constructive feedback;
    1. Harder modes should reward egg clusters, rather than just spawn more individual eggs.
    Current progress should be what you would expect running a map in normal or painful mode.

2. Alternatively have a more powerful time linked buff (like the solstice mini events). The pay to win buffs are weak for the cost. Also BUFFS SHOULD NOT RUN DOWN WHEN YOU'RE LOGGED OFF, OR BE LOST BY A BUG WHEN TELEPORTING BACK TO CITIES!

3. Have the lair bosses drop say 250-350 eggs.

4. And/or Increase the occurrence of golden eggs.

5. Extra item drops from the eggs an trolls are a welcome addition. But trolls should drop eggs too.

Or extend the event by 2 months, to give us time to finish it...

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    Novadude and ΣMiwel like this.
  4. 66Styve66

66Styve66 Someday Author

I bought 2899 anders buff + buff speed travel , i went in 2nd map of my eggs farm , and all buffs disapear! great job! 2899 anders for 1 min farm , very impressive.. my question is , what test server do? and what devs do?

cigarbennett likes this.
  5. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

But this is exactly where this event is an epic fail. The event is the exact same maps and mobs I already grind. The only difference is a thousand extra clicks.

Now if this event was giant colorful eggs (mayhaps a bit OP) roaming the maps trying to kill me... well, that would be something :D

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    Bubble and ΣMiwel like this.
  6. HellenicMacedonian

HellenicMacedonian Active Author

There is no point in wasting my time in this event...

Totally indifferent!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  7. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Well, but on the other hand some more dragon bosses would make sense... no idea how this could work in the story though... maybe some Balor's bastards or whatever... but Qaizah comes out of nowhere (lorewise), so I don't think it's a problem.

Well, those would make the event more bearable, since it'd be done faster... but the problem that it's almost nothing new would remain.

Nailed.

Examples of good ideas for this event:
    • Some sort of Kranparus' brother with his own map similar to Kranparus' Lair, just with a whole different challange and rewards.
    • Just like it is now, but with more special mobs, not just those trolls... and of course better drops.
    • Dragan's event with an easter theme.
    • Sargon's event with an easter theme.
    • Two moon events at once with an easter theme.
    • No event at all, but just easter theme.
    • All events running at once (one big server crash :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:).
    • Desert of Essences with an easter theme.
    • Eggs with 5min costumes (like a few years ago).
    • Virtually anything, with just one rule:
      • Rewards are comparable to the effort, and the event is an event - not some repetitive crap.

MikeyMetro likes this.
  8. Purgerzg

Purgerzg Active Author

Bug is already reported months ago,you lose buffs +costume,and it is rare bug.But probably with massive reentering maps it is now even worse

1vanka and 66Styve66 like this.
  9. 66Styve66

66Styve66 Someday Author

buffs + costume + pets...

10. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

Actually, that (bolded part) was the cause few months ago as well - few times that happened to me not in so close intervals, but more than once - no pet, costume or any other attachment (as buffs etc).

So, I think that there will be higher risk for this ander buffs to disappear while farming eggs .

11. luishorus

luishorus Padavan

This event is in fact very anoying,the farm is to slow even whit the buffs and we only have to enter the map colect the egs and leave,it was must better if we had to clean the map and in the end a troll apear we kill him and he drop progres oe egs, for example he can drop green blue purple and gold egs, i remember an old eastern event where we have to farm colour essences to kill the trol and he drops a bag full of gems. But like someone said no one is forced to do the event and the progress bar does not have such god items like that. For me i prefer to see new weapons armours and usable itens in the events instaid of costumes and mounts but that is just an opinion. Sorry abaut my bad inglish.

12. User330K

User330K Junior Expert

The biggest mistake in this event that can clearly called as failure was bringing it with the progress bars.

Noone on earth would complain if it had kept on the egg farming and secret lair visiting level.

By making the progress bars its just giving the flickening feeling that " you wont make it now jackass", and its frustrating… But its long ago an expression from this dev team...

13. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

@cagula1986 , I will take care of your report and ask for investigation. Please contact English support and explain the case in details.
    In future please report such exploits/abuse directly to support.

Cheers

14. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

What i can say about this event?
    My opinion is this, i am glad(very happy) the devs. still make new events this means the game still have hope and will not die like many of you say.
    So the problems are this, the progres are to low and boring becose is 1 by 1 to end the bar.
    That buff from gnob are good(oke) to farm clovers!
    From 1 to 10 this are my note;

10 for initiative of devs.(player will hate me after i will post this but you devs. are a little to rush with some decision and those are low reward progress for a big time invest from us).
    4 for the progress to fill the bar.
    1 for bar reward (almost zero good reward).

Hope for new events with good reward to make us play and love this game again maybe even more then now. Cheers!

1vanka likes this.
  15. cogix

cogix Regular

According my opinion, this event has some decent drops when you open eggs or in the progress (essences, items, gems, drakens) and also nice buff x2 clover in the liar map.
    BUT this event requires the shower egg buff to be completed, unless you stay 24/7 online just to click more than 13k eggs.
    I agree what about other people said about "boring" event since there is actually no action, except to run around the map and click.
    Going back to the shower egg buff, this is a big issue: I already bought 3 of those shower eggs (+3) since I had some anders and I stopped now because I got the bug where all buff/pet/costume disappear.
    Costume, pet and even damage/speed buff (even cost quite a bit) are not big issue.
    Just loosing 4k anders for that bug is a bit irritating.
    Unfortunately support is still watching about it (I already contacted them and they replied), but the event is still running and I am not so sure I want to waste again anders.
    For this reason I think this event is failure.
    I know this is new even, but it did not work ... try something else, maybe without bug

1vanka likes this.
  16. deliburan78

deliburan78 Advanced

The most fun of this "event " are the comments here :cool:

Purgerzg likes this.
  17. mariusmgm

mariusmgm Someday Author

i make progress,but the down bar doesnt fill,to take the eggs,thx big point,well done again!!!!

18. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

the only effort that this event requires is the effort required to survive boredom

19. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

To make it short... This event is another nail in the coffin.

20. WrPink

WrPink Forum Apprentice

i think there is a few things they never consider ...
    you know, people might have school, work to do and maybe a goddam life.
    but they just don't give a damn ...
    this event sucks, that's all i can tell you .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.