Feedback Spring Festival 2020

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Mal3ficent, Apr 10, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vampiro

vampiro Advanced

Even if you have it, 4k shiny dust can be useful and its worth taking it instead of destroying gems.

2. ptitjed

ptitjed Forum Apprentice

i tried 2 others dungeon today (not normal mode) to try to have the final boss. But same as i wrote, the eggs is a problem for player who just want to farm their dungeon.
    ok we have essence, but it's for event when we will have a lot.
    the problem is not the difficulty of the event, it's just some players will do it or not and want to farm their dungeon to continue to involve their Equipment.
    Then the eggs , the event in fact, become not a good thing, but just a problem

i understand for big point like that some purchase essence at the begining. But you do event like that just for that ; because less and less gamer. But with that, you'll lose more and more players.
    The idea of the event is not bad, but let's us finish our dungeon then, the adds of the eggs can be kill without essence (only the eggs), or create a special map to kill the egss (like Christmas).
    today 2 dungeon i couldn't finish to have the final boss because there are monster near the eggs( and i tried, i stay 15 minutes just to run and try to kill them ; but to much little monster from the event)

as Always, bigpoint have not bad game, but kill their own games because think only euros ; understand you are an enterprise and you need our euros (i paid a little then i am not againts that), but your event Don't less us to finish our dungeon (and that during 16 days ?) ; sorry but i'll not wait 16 days, i will change game.

3. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

I see some people are asking what and where and I''ll always mention @trakilaki and dso wiki's pages

Personally, at this moment I'm looking at this event as "beside" one. How? Well, my advice is to play whatever you want until you get enough dust and ess to use 3h attire from Phestos 2/2 q.

How am I spending my dso shifts these days:

I split my play time on normal maps (eggs farm) and pw ones for ess.

Gleaming mountains for example could be fine "all in once" farm map :D :

[​IMG]

As you can see on the picture, if you get addicted - there is an advice when to stop and switch to pw .

PW also could have limiter itself - turn mf buff or two and you'll have timer so it's up to you when to stop.

Good luck and don't get too nervous :D

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
    DreamWill, Айлейд and trakilaki like this.
  4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Is that a correct link? :rolleyes:

Dzungla likes this.
  5. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

Nope :D

6. dam18

dam18 Someday Author

dragonspawn do so so that you can shoot them without essence as you have trouble being able to take things if you need to pick things up or shoot monster when you are gathering essence and would not shoot the big egg

7. alfrou

alfrou Forum Apprentice

Question :
    When I use the event Attire cape, do I still have to use clolour essenses to kill in the event map ?

8. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Yes

9. A-10

A-10 Forum Greenhorn

Another event that is not worth it, ask for more essences of the remains.

10. 55saske55

55saske55 Forum Greenhorn

Honestly i have no issue with grind however the eggs beiing in every amon map each next to something essential to move on i really annoying also would like to see DROP RATES of those iteams since i have event almost completed and havent seen one uniqe iteam

JoeXOnu, Elégedetlenkedő and Bundin like this.
  11. ptitjed

ptitjed Forum Apprentice

today i wanted to do altera nova, grimmag to change a little and hope to be quiet with egg
    you put a egg at the entry of grimmag
    it's stupid ; sorry but do you think about you do ? i think yes, just you want we buy essence, but some Don't want to do an event so long
    and just want to do their dungeon

in all game, an event is a plus, Something well (difficult or not) but Something we do if we want and give Something for these who want to do ; it's just Something in plus and for fun
    with you, event is not a plus, you want we do and buy essence ; it's not an event it's become Something which give more difficulty in the game for these who just want to play and do slowly their dungeon

an event it's a choice to do, but not for you
    a lot of players stopped because they have do all the game and wait new level or dungeon ; then you 'll have perhaps less players who pay, but they wait Something new ; then you put event which put more problem for little players just to buy essence It's not like that players stay on a game Let's us just choice to do or not Here we cannot enter then it's not difficulty it's just we cannot do

and Always same, cannot kill all monster
    a event in all the game is a choice, not with you
    i tried a lot of dungeon, and we Don't have choice to play,
    good bye i was comed back but it was last time
    good bye and continue like that

Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
  12. JamesFDelaney

JamesFDelaney Forum Apprentice

Make these draconists to spawn when you hit the big red Egg, its pretty annoying to spawn next to the boss room when fight with regular monster, why you (BP) force us to use essence for non sense... do a good work to get our money dont rely on shady plans like that... ;x

Event is just regular, nothing special or great for me, grind for silly things like essence/entrance and all sort of this is just boring and removes all joy of playing. Focus more on difficulty and battles, mechanics, aand most important on prizes, balance, balance, you go from one corner to another; most boring things to do - go buy event; very difficult - go buy event; add a little touch to events in case we spend money to enjoy it... GL & HF

Elégedetlenkedő and Bundin like this.
  13. Orange_George

Orange_George Padavan

and yet another event where we have to find essence. so in order for some players to even consider trying to complete it the drop amount of the essence should be 100-200 NOT 10-20, with this small amount it takes way to long to get the tens of thousands needed to get it done!

Bundin and 1vanka like this.
  14. NSDT-returns

NSDT-returns Someday Author

After completing 2,5 bars of event, here comes my feedback.

Good Points:
    > Map looks good
    > New pets are nice
    > Draken core drop pretty well overall
    > Bonus clovers
    > A new set with an acceptable drop rate ( 100 runs for 3 adornments / 2 rings of blossoming / 1 ring of sprouting ) and usable (well only for endgame bloodmoon mages but still

Bad Points:
    > Essence drop rate is terrible so you have to buy essence in andermant (Even if it's cheap, new players will struggle)
    > Essence needed to both clear map and kill egg ... tanks warriors and dwarves once again have an advantage in event
    > Progress is too slow for new players (they will have to spend hours / get carried to get to the good rewards
    > Progress bar rewards are mostly really bad (few draken, not speaking of gems ; only really worth stuff are jewel of rage and inventory/locker space which are both not really useful for full players)
    > Pet drop rate is awful (if I remove one guy in my guild, from the feedback about pets I got: 2 or 3 pets for 500-800 runs total ; 0 in a little more than 100 runs for me )

My big issue: The new adjusted progress bar
    I'm using a new account I raised 55 so I got the small 55 progress bar (6000/11000/19000...)
    I like the idea of adjusting event length to player, that's nice.
    I don't like my progress bar rewards being so much worse than the one of player with the long one.
    We get 3 times less gems (since we get one tier lower gem bags ; splintered gem bags reallly ??? )
    We don't get the 450 draken cores in last bar, replaced by nothing (basically one of the best rewards of the progress bar taken away)
    I understand the idea of giving less rewards but asking for less progress.
    However if I do 30% less progress I don't like loosing 50% of the rewards I'm interested in.
    I really feel you have to rethink the rewards of the beginners progress bar before next event and to adjust them better than that.

As a conclusion, this event could have been really good.
    > With a more generous progress bar
    > With either better essence drops / no essence needed for egg or map
    > With a decent droprate for pets (mounts drops seem acceptable since both lair trolls and daran drop them), maybe like 1/20 > 1/30 instead of probably the actual being between 1/200 to 1/50 ...
    ( But it's still better than sewers, let's be honest )

15. yagami..

yagami.. Forum Greenhorn

thanks for this joke,bigpoint

16. Akira36

Akira36 Forum Greenhorn

where do you drop the ornament ? i finished the progress bar but nothing :(

Elégedetlenkedő likes this.
  17. Eloziomale123

Eloziomale123 Forum Greenhorn

How is % for drop new mounts and pets? Its a joke ? A lot of ppl finished event but they drop nothing

18. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Yes, it's a joke and a bad on at that.

19. adidasos

adidasos Forum Apprentice

This event is terrible. The progress is slow. The drop rates for pets & mounts is as close to zero as can be. Both for the PW secret lair event bosses and event map boss. To answer the guy who asked where event uniques came from I got one from a golden egg in magic area of event map and one from a troll mini boss on the event map. I would personally recommend no one give Bigpoint any money till the give us a better game. I do like the fact they made a key bag, but that doesn't make the game any less boring, or inspire me to play the game in general or do the event at all. At this point they have very nearly sucked all the fun out of the game for me.

Elégedetlenkedő and 1vanka like this.
  20. kuwabaraz

kuwabaraz Forum Duke

I stop at the 3rd event bar, it is very boring and repetitive!

The rewards are almost all recycled and of little interest if not for new users!

Group play with such a big difference in damage and the obligation of the essences is horrendous!

Maintains the same mechanics as the sewer event that was bad!

The only thing is the lower costs of the essences, the new pets that do not interest me and the four-leaf clovers in the caves, this positive!

The new set for Q7 users is simply trash!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.