Feedback State of DSO: Leave your Feedback!

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Oessian, Sep 10, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edrogers58

edrogers58 Regular

Agree wholeheartedly Oroglass98
    New players are complaining people don't want to help them.
    After running 150-200 runs and weapon not dropping and seeing new people get the weapon when you do not and you are carrying them is when people say yeah enough I will solo or play with people I know of similar strength.
    I used to help a lot but it gets so frustrating watching people that die 90% of the time get drops and you get SFA.
    So now I just say nope sorry.
    Easy fix would have been and should of been materials to craft. Came up so early in the feedback but you guys did nothing it is now my honest opinion you guys like negativity.

tozagol likes this.
  2. elitecrew1031

elitecrew1031 Regular

Worst part was when you desperetly try to get the weapon and start to enter in a random group and a new player that starts dying on the 1st waves of the first arena gets the weapon :D I was one of the lucky persons that got the weapon with 70% dmg for 100-150k anders :D
    during lvl 55 I helped my friend to get q7 set, for 2 days we did atleast 500 runs only q7 tp and guess what he didnt got a single time the weapon and I got the set atleast 5 times with 80%+, even nowdays he is still unlucky with the drop chance :D soo yeah .... For them it's pretty ok because the same guy that said that probably never put the same effort and recourses as the normal player did pretty fun right ?

tozagol likes this.
  3. French-Wine

French-Wine Forum Apprentice

ask yourself, if you are a former player, watch the drops, when you drop if ever, bad stats or middle, maybe a program that favors those who are just starting out, I'm sure luck has been programmed

Psytron, Darkness90 and tozagol like this.
  4. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Hi @French-Wine someone said before that this game is like lotery, but it's not true... in lotery you see all balls etc... here you see nothing and you can program luck too, especially if they are your friends or relatives and in a program you can handle all results

Darkness90 and tozagol like this.
  5. French-Wine

French-Wine Forum Apprentice

coincidentally, I'm not the only one to see it, the noobs drops better than those who have been in the game for a long time, just as an old player, you have to stay longer, ask yourself the question, why

Самма, Darkness90 and tozagol like this.
  6. Darkness90

Darkness90 Junior Expert

Obviously, the affair of the balance of weapons is a problem for the majority and if the new dev's team fix it rebalancing the new and the old weapons base stats would a proof of good intentions by the part of dev's like the trouble most inmediate i think.

tozagol, Psytron and Самма like this.
  7. Arteza

Arteza Forum Apprentice

I agree with those in front of me. It was also one of the manipulative ideas of the old dso team to reward new users with a higher% success rate, for liking the game and for playing more. Whoever plays more is likely to pay more money.
    It would be more correct if the% ratio were the same for everyone and increased as a character plays. For example + 0.5% success rate for each round after.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2021
    tozagol likes this.
  8. doctormaz

doctormaz Someday Author

Too repetitive game.
    Long events with always the exact same maps.
    To reach certain levels after the last expansions it takes a lot of farm or a little farm at high levels in which no one invites you as you can barely survive (800% strength of the enemies).
    I have witnessed an evolution of the game in the various years always for the worse and we have arrived these times at the worst of the worst. Rewards from useless daily login events, useless altergems dropped (cost too high for everything), useless coins (cost of everything out of the world even life portions and other debuffs now you buy them at prices that are out of every player who played for relax 1 or 2 hours a day).
    People have nothing to do but wear their backs, wrists, mouse and keyboards for hours and get a handful of flies.
    Decisive impact that is very low also in the items as well as in the gems (except opening your wallet and doing what you should do in months of playing with top-level players who babysit you ... never happened).
    PVP now non-existent for the poor mortals.

Game dynamics: If you can't implement AI, you implement the difficulty of stupid enemies that come at you in hordes, depriving you of some satisfaction of game technique (just have megagems and 4-5 hours a day of repetitive gameplay).
    After you have made half or more of the players escape, maybe even paying players (disastrous pre patches) now ask for feedback ... maybe only the remaining players (few) and well satiated with hours and hours of farming will answer you. Do you need new players? I doubt that it can be in a game that has changed only the basic rules (gems, items, crafts) to change and has remained the same (or with minimal variations that I can't even appreciate).

tozagol likes this.
  9. smurfaki

smurfaki Someday Author

This game is legendary and has future and ability to improve but need work from the development team, let us talk about things that need to be done and really fast.
    • Drakensang Online Mobile:
    Yep exactly what you may all thing, with the mayority of millions people having mobiles instead of pc that will be great since many companies have most games in mobiles too and also will be great opportunity to see it there playing exactly like in pc version our favorite game, horever this game also must converted for mobile version, due to huge releases we may start play this game in mobile version from beta release so it will be fast to have it in our phones or tablets soon and each month the development team should add the next release in mobile too, so in sometime both versions should be the same and have exactly the same things as pc version with the difference in graphics and size to mobile versions, of course the versions may be the same but will not be playable for mobile and pc together due to the differences of game style and the dissadvandages there, horever the account will be the same in both versions and if a player connect the mobile with the pc version through let us just say google account there will be a bonus gift for them and also mobile users will learn the pc version of the game faster, google market have ads and more people will soon cover the emptyness of our favored game in pc. Since it is difficult for pc version to find this game with the google market, new players will find it out easily and we can have more activity at last.

• Guilds, guild wars, guild store and passive and temporary abilities.
    The guild is a big problem even now, people who invite there quickly leave the guild since the do not see any really benefit there by any means or even leave offline sometimes for good. The guild does not give any really advantage to the players and that is bad also there is no penalty for players who come and leave fast as they come, make them really look like quest stars. If the is a penalty of 24 hours countdown to be invited or a possible ability to join a guild through search somewhere that would be great, also the guild missing abillities like passive talents (through activity just like now but better passives, and by how much time a player stay in guild) or temporary buffs for let us just say after winning a guild war, you can quess some ideas, like a 24 hours buff to gain more glory points for arena or guild tokens for guild store etc, and of course no limit or even greatly increased limit for guilds and more different roles to them.

• PVP, quests and mounts and costumes for there.
    Mmorp game without pvp is good or bad?
    As for quests they now give 1 mount each different mode and 4 costumes and it is really hard to win them since require only wins and we cannot find each mode available due the less activity especially for low level arena modes...
    Maybe a really complete overhaul will change those arena modes and will have more players join, but the quest will give different rewards than now, let us proceed to details.
    Every mode will have certain number of quests and they will be random and repeatable but with no costumes, mounts or even pets rewards, these will be available only from arena shop and with a decent amount of arena glory points, and limit of each arena should be removed so we can play what arena mode we desire like the old gud dayz. Each quest will vary between rewards like:
    • 1000 glory points (arena talent points and arena buffs or daily buffs will increase this amount)* per 1 match
    • 2000 glory points (same as above)* per win
    • 15-60 minute arena buff (varies between 10%-50% more glory) per 10 matches
    • 15-60 minute arena buff (varies between 60%-100% more glory) per 10 win matches
    • for 1 match increased glory points by 10%-100% per 5 matches
    • for 1 match increased glory points by 100%-200% per 5 wins
    • 1 jackpot arena glory bundle per 25-100 matches (reward will be 1 between 10k-25k glory points (increasable by talents, buffs or daily buff) or a special pet costume or mount (extremely rare) who each one of them grant us increased glory point gain if for example we wearing this special costume, the others will give passive only for arena from collector bag)
    • 1 arena jackpot glory bundle per 25-100 wins (rewards same as above with increased amount and rate)
    arena events every week who grant 25%-100% more glory points.

• Events from the past.
    Events like old sargon and old dragan (old unique set), stellar gold, helios games, perills of time, kingshill defense, attack events, bloody harvest, lost truth events, infested sewers of kingshill, stormball events (flags and costumes of countries who are not there should be implemented in future releases like Greece and Cyprus), dance of blades, valentine day and razer event (items from there should be able to be implemented to collector bag).

• Old maps and access

The old watery grave (old parallel worlds from jarlshofn, old players like me will remember) should be return and will be available for new players who cannot pass to cardhun because they are not level 55 and they will gain the old unique items from there but with updated versions (like rings of life and death), not the same unique items from cardun parallel world.

• Auction house or merchant.
    This is a must have feature, we all know that if we do not have something we can find it there from other fellow players who have the same thing again and again.
    Things that cannot find anywhere may found there and will be tradeable with andermants or gold, including pets, mounts, costumes, unique items, potions, elixirs, gems, jewels, runes, emotes, buffs etc.

• Dyes on costumes
    we should able to recolour our nicely beautiful costumes
    • Players houses
    Furniture items can be found around the Dracania world almost everywhere like from mobs, events etc. We should able to have houses and design our houses so our friendd can come in.

• Old achievements
    Achievements should be unlocked for new players too since there is no clearly benefit to be a new player and not have a title like Harbinger who granted to players who pass to lor tac territory etc.

• Wedding System
    We should able to have our amore mio in-game, we have pass a long time with our closest friend and we have pass in the next level and we want to show it to Dracanian world, this system will give players unique costume, mount, pet and even unique talents who are not activable elsewere.

• Resize our characters size, height and weight, add more hair styles and colours, more faces, eyes colour and more tone skins.

• Forums from each different country should be reopened (like greek and other forums specifically for each country not exist anymore due to their inability of knowning english).

• Trade and gifts
    Players should be able to trade or give gifts to a freind who may have birthday or for fun

• Lottery jesters should be return.

all these changes should be applied for both mobile (hopefully) and pc versions.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2021
    RaMdSr likes this.
  10. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Another request: can the devs please fix the drop of the effect of Mortis' pauldrons?
    I heard that many people have dropped it on their first try and that's apparently how it is supposed to be for everyone, but the drop is still bugged.

tozagol likes this.
  11. edrogers58

edrogers58 Regular

Sad to say but this game is in Maintenance Mode
    The same Monthly events will roll on to suck the last few dollars out of people.
    The lag loading maps is getting worse on Agathon Server anyway.
    Game is so enjoyable when by the time the map loads you are dead.
    Don't say contact support because it is not my end as it is not a lot of other people's end on our server.
    Some honesty would be nice. :p

tozagol, bilybob and NutBreaker like this.
  12. danielcarol3

danielcarol3 Someday Author

Good luck if they implement them, maybe they will do it by the year 2030, how is it going, is it quite doubtful if they are really going to do something?

tozagol likes this.
  13. Arteza

Arteza Forum Apprentice

Despite reasonable arguments, not even the slightest requests were granted. Do you think the bigger steps will be addressed?

tozagol likes this.
  14. LiveForTheTrap

LiveForTheTrap Forum Greenhorn

10 pages of feedback, zero response. i´ve played dso from the beginning, endured through every patch. maybe 1 out of 100 suggestions actually was put into game.

sadly this game will never again be good, because its a product which has many flaws, people playing the game post whats wrong with this product but the developers never listen. then another patch is released, adding a new layer to faulty foundation, and this repeated many times. new patch released = new mistakes and wrong design introduced which players point to but it gets ignored. happened many times since drakensang began, and thats how it got corrupted over the years to its catastrophic state its in today.

previous pages contain all the feedback that is needed for the game to be repaired, but they will never be implemeted. farewell drakensang, i´ll remember the good times. rest in peace now

tozagol, JohnWick and 1vanka like this.
  15. danielcarol3

Question?
    If the game were to die from any consequence, could one last party be made in the game or something like that?

tozagol likes this.
  16. LOBSTERR

LOBSTERR Forum Greenhorn

I believe in the talent of the new team, DSO is the best game

Владимир likes this.
  17. danielcarol3

mmm it seems "bought"

tozagol and bilybob like this.
  18. bilybob

bilybob Junior Expert

The one that has yet to be introduced or taken the time to reply here. That team?:confused:

19. RantNRave

RantNRave Someday Author

I'll believe in the talent when forward progression starts. So far its just been a good faith post 4 weeks ago asking for feedback.

the last teams game updates were 4-7 weeks time frames between update releases.
    (week 5 now, so lets wait and see...)

I feel like a linear path of small changes and/or communication on what is in progress would probably fare better than silence though.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2021
  20. SHADOW-CHW

SHADOW-CHW Forum Greenhorn

(This answer was translated using google translator, I apologize for any mistakes)

Hello, Player from Beta here.
    Welcome first of all, it's great to see the necessary changes being made behind the game, anyway.

As I mentioned before, I started playing in the beta of the game and quit the game in 2015, during the R155 update because
    I didn't like the changes that were made at that time (especially to the mastery / wisdom / pvp tree).
    I am currently level 55 (or 56). By "going back to the game" (in quotes because I play every few months for a few days).
    So, I think the base game is fine, so I'll focus on the things that I think deserve a change.
    The current masteries system is difficult to understand, when, and even more so when you know that you must go to level
    100 to "complete" it and have decent masteries. I liked the mastery system that the game had initially much more, it was
    simple and without so many tangles.
    The levels of the dungeons I noticed that they were removed and they no longer exist Cruel, Lethal, Infernal 1, 2, 3, etc
    (thank goodness), maybe there can be an adjustment too.

That brings me to the equipment, when I entered the game a few weeks ago, I had no idea how to improve the equipment,
    since the blacksmith did not allow me and there was no sign to guide me, the colors of the unique equipment (for example)
    that I had are now blue (I don't like that, now how do I know what is unique and what is not?).
    The gem system (OMG), I can't believe how DIFFICULT it is now to combine gems. I think they should totally eliminate
    requiring a scroll (I think it's called) in order to get the formula for a particular gem. Before I just went to the
    jeweler and combined my gems there without any trouble (that would be nice to have back).
    The workbench is extremely difficult to understand, especially its interface, it is not intuitive at all.
    That brings me to another point. There are TOO MANY tools on the bench, GEM POWDERS TO COMBINE GEMS? (***),
    put that back to how it was before, please.
    The essences continue to work the same, on that side there is no problem.
    The DROP rate of the items / andermant (especially the second one), maybe you could make an adjustment.

The truth, and to be honest, I do not play enough currently (I do not play at all better said) to highlight the
    rest of the points that exist (because yes, they exist, and many).
    But there is something that I know, that I, and many other people want back, and that is the old Drakensang Online,
    where the level cap was 40 and the game had no weird mechanics and things like that, it was a dream MMORPG
    (what I played ALL day back then). I highly recommend that you look back in time, what the game had and what it didn't have,
    I guarantee that if you created a Drakensang Online Classic (just like World of Warcraft did) many, many people will return
    to the game, including me, where the cap level was 40-45. They could do that (Or at least remove levels, 100 levels is too
    much, and more when you have a lot of characters). And just put new content like events, mounts, maps, without making abrupt
    changes to the game, because that was the problem from the beginning, the amount of BIG changes that they made all at once,
    made that people could not process all that and leave of the game. That would be all at least for now, I wish you good luck,
    and I hope you manage to renew what was once one of the best mmorpg.

I am going to quote an answer that I read on this very forum.

"this game was easier and simple once .... so make it again simple and easy"

Last edited: Oct 9, 2021
    tozagol and ПолнаяЛуна like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.