Steam core

Discussion in 'Quests' started by -Bigeagle-, Jun 5, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. -Bigeagle-

-Bigeagle- Forum Greenhorn

Hello guys, my wife and me are just playing back DSO but we have a real problem ..
    She is 68 and she his doing " the shadows of the past " the quest from lvl 55 to access new maps etc, she do the quest, the man give one steam core and she have to kill a boss in past kingshill but she die, go back to city and now can't enter in the map ........ cause she need a steam core lol .. she can't do the repetable quest to win one, cause she need to end the first quest, and she can't delete the quest .. there is a real bug here, the quest have no garbage on, so she his stuck lvl 68 having to xp on minions and we are getting bored !
    support just tell us to wait jackpot win from event .... what can we do ? can't they restart my wife quest or give us on core ?

Last edited: Jun 5, 2022
  2. RantNRave

RantNRave Someday Author

terrible design to add the repeatable anderkasch quest for a steamcore, AFTER this questline is completed, that needs a steamcore to finish it. This should have been available before 11/12 in the rare case that someone leaves the zone without completing the main quest which is where you are, in limbo.

https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/release-252.84512/

It happened before, but people who were stuck due to a previous game bug were given a bonus code for steamcores.
    steamcores have only been in dragan event, RNG bag in monster hunt (rare), riot of the rocketmen, and codes (rare lately) - you cant buy them at all anywhere. (its possible future events could be different in loot tiers)

I find it annoying they wont reset it due to an honest mistake, but instead make you wait for an event, aka months.

3. -Bigeagle-

SomeoneThis game is paying our face, it was steam core winnable on event, I played all the night for making a suprise to my wife and unstucked his quest, and they just canceling steam core wining from event AHHAHAHAHAHAH im losing my calm with this ...

Last edited: Jun 6, 2022
  4. -Bigeagle-

5. -Bigeagle-

we where about 800 point to win the core !!!! and they delete it, is this game constantly buged ? im a bout to cry for real im frustred !

Last edited: Jun 6, 2022