Stelar Gold Event Opinion and "top 20" rewards

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by jorgemy, Nov 11, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. jorgemy

jorgemy Forum Greenhorn

Hello, after watching the new update of stellar gold event, I can only say how dissapointed most of the people are with the new staf team.

They came with a lot of promises, and I gotta say, I even believed them, but i thinck they act prety bad in this event decissions, they change the event after 2h in test server, just becouse people complained about the amount of progress, and decided was better to cut 4x times the event progress and give useless rewards.

Other thing that should be clear is about the new raffle/tops event rewards. I understand top 20 get op stuff (well basically top 3...). but i gotta say that thre should include some kind of lader bord updated every hour so we can save from wasting resources, if we see the top we wanna achieve is impossible to get and not just tellign us last day after event.

We have had very bad experiences in the past with what they called "raffles", that were nothing but giving stuff to the staff friends and honestly not being clear in leaderboards, just makes player feel that we are gonna get scammed again by the new staff.

Well thats my opinion i know no admin will read this but the important hing is that players dont trust in the game staff and makes it pretty hard to keep plating and farming at some points.

ty

2. Baallith

Baallith Forum Greenhorn

I feel the same way, I was coming on the forum to create a topic in the same way and to my surprise there is already.
    Anyway, it's been exactly 3 weeks since I started playing again after almost 1 year, and I feel like quitting, the game is very good but the administration is at least nutty without failing with respect.
    They ask for the players' opinion and do the opposite, they announce an event like this on the server test, it's totally different for us, I'm playing for 3 weeks in the new expansion, I just did this event because my friend wanted the countdown gem, now imagine someone who have been playing for a longer time has no reason to make an event since rewards are completely useless. Besides not being fun, it's boring to farm 51555151 hours to drop a gem...
    As I see it the game is now breathing through appliances and it probably won't take long to go this way. I won't be here wasting time for nothing, I'll go to other games and it's probably taking my friends together...
    As you said above the only ones who will actually read this are the players and I'm sad because I see many people demanding the improvement of the game but what you can see is the end coming.

3. edrogers58

edrogers58 Regular

Stellar Event We did in Bloodshed.
    Essence was gathered in Spikey Valley Bloodshed while doing Bloodchests.
    Passes bought from Thabo.
    Was all good in my opinion.
    Had to get to 50k Progress 3rd bar to get something I did not have but some of the other guild members had not done the event before so they got useful items.

mariusmgm likes this.
  4. VeteranDSO

VeteranDSO Forum Greenhorn

Stellar Gold was a decent and fun Event although the prize rewards where minor this time.

Айлейд and mariusmgm like this.
  5. mariusmgm

mariusmgm Someday Author

the stellar event is just a waiste of time,if you dont buy ess with real money you can finish it,what a shame,but wait until i put money in the game,just wait for me,im not stupid like before!!!!!

----MERGED-----

dont worry,they dont care about anyone opinion

Last edited by moderator: Nov 16, 2021
  6. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

a bad event

warwoolf99 and Айлейд like this.
  7. Айлейд

Айлейд Living Forum Legend

if you passed their polls, then you should have noticed that the questions are not logical and push the players to those answers that have already, in fact, been resolved, all these questions, simple pro forma.. and no one cares about the opinion of the rank and file players..
    my opinion is that there is no reason to participate in these challenges if you do not buy a suit (cloak).. even playing without a cloak 24/7, you will still lag behind.. the administration doesn't care about veterans, they encourage cash transactions..

warwoolf99, zimbawe and Самма like this.
  8. mariusmgm

mariusmgm Someday Author

very true,there is no new team right now is bulsihit,no good conection in the game,lags,bad event,etc,makeing comparacy between lvl 45 and now,this is just anoying from any point a bunch of unprofesionals who thinks they can manage the game

Айлейд likes this.