Feedback Stellar Gold Event [January]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Jan 20, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

IIRC was the last Stellar Gold event was also a guild challenge of sorts in that gold was pooled for possible guild wide prizes? Razer pizes wasn't it? No partnership or sponsorship this time?

I played for about an hour and had a total of 6 coins drop in which 3 were for <Stellar Gold and the other 3 for the ever so elusive coin bags. I will continue along with normal play and if something should randomly drop I'll open it but not holding my breath for a useful item. Also for me there will be no arena play (waste of 10 frags)

Kill this event with fire because there is no reason to play.

2. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

But you have a lovely offer to buy a map for just 899 andermant, and a very nice variety of buffs to increase the drop of stellar gold too :D

3. .Baraba.

.Baraba. Advanced

Open 4 that "fallen star".... 2 time get 1 gold, one green item and 25 coper. Realy? That is "valuable treasures inside". Anyway that is not why I start to write hire...

Today is the second day and everyone gets second map for skyarena. On my main char now I have 2 maps and thats ok.... BUT my other three char have display "Skyarena map received" but thay still have only one map. I would understand that this is on one char., but three char did not get it? Just to save time.... two of them have 0 Gold and third have 1 from fallen star.

This is just reporting a bug... as I said on the begging: "not worth it, not playing".

4. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

i cant see any positive feedback about this event nor i can give any ...everything about this event is not only bad its ultimate fail for the designer whos made that event..thinking it will bring revenue to bigpoint
    this game went into the wrong hands it need urgent policy fix that would every body benefit including its costumers to have in return what they paying for..

5. BitMaster

BitMaster Someday Author

The event is ok but nothing special...
    The biggest problem is that you don't have progress and no rewards for playing it. You only get a low chance to get the final prizes.
    Not having a list of top gold holders, in my opinion, does not inspire competitiveness. It only says grind for as long as you can (boring)!

As for lucky coin drop (or whatever), this one is a fail. First, when it is in the inventory, it should have the same icon as you can see it when it drops (like it was b4). And this new 'star' look is uglier than the coin look :p
    Second, drop rates and loot quality are strange... In PW fatal difficulty drop rate 0-2 LC per map, they only drop copper and event gold, map boss monsters drop almost 0 gold for the event. As for example, Nahuatlan has a decent drop rate of both. :confused:

Darwarren and _Baragain_ like this.
  6. BitMaster

BitMaster Someday Author

This is because those who like this event don't have time to comment on forum, they are in an endless grinding spree :D

misterbean likes this.
  7. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

Too busy drinking the Kool Aid...

Darwarren likes this.
  8. -studna98-

-studna98- Forum Greenhorn

I must say I´m very disappointed. The Skyfall arena is the best way to get stellar gold, there is no doubt about that. It has fairly decent difficulty, but the rewards, oh man, the rewards. The NPCs give 0 xp, there is also no drop. Which just screams out loud: "Not worth!!!" Because when I pay 10 realm fragments, I´m expecting to get something. In the arena, I only get Stellar gold, which is essentially worthless.
    Because let´s be real, the chances to win ANYTHING are just too low, no matter how much Stellar gold you have. There are no goals to complete in order to receive some items like in other events, there is no reward for just participating, nothing is guaranteed. In the end, it doesn´t even make sense to try.

9. Ph3nomenon

Ph3nomenon Forum Apprentice

I just cant find a single positive thing about this event.Its just a lottery where the one who has more tickets is the winner.And just 2 mounts in the whole game ?! Thats really...tightfisted.While i really enjoyed the challange in the skyfall arena(i really liked the concept of monsters falling like a shoting star) i dont think ill enter there again.Simply bcz its a waste of time.There is no drop and i dont really get anything useful,only some tickets to a lottary ill never win + it requires 10 fragments....thats a lot considering the undefeatables event will require fragments as well.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  10. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

my take/feedback - the stellar gold skyfall arena is not worth my time because it doesn't drop anything other than stellar gold, and I am fairly certain my odds of winning the lottery are bad. I'll just keep farming as I do, not bothering with the arena.

Now, the coins that drop are nice, as they occasionally have blue ess in them. Unless they're replacing quality drops. which is not nice. haven't farmed enough to be able to tell the difference, though.

11. AseroD

AseroD Forum Greenhorn

No positive feedback whatsover.

Skyfall arena is a grindfest. At least let them win the fracking prizes and not some random bloke who just started playing :)

12. Smiley

Smiley Forum Apprentice

I just started playing about 15 days ago. So far I like the game and paid for premium. As for this event, yes even a noob like me thinks this event is just plain horrible. New players like myself couldn't even survive a few rounds in skyfall arena. I spent essences and potions just to see how far I can get and there is not much in the rewards. I hope they actually have a better event next month. So far from this thread, not one good thing as been said about this event. So I hope some of the devs will take a little more time and thoughts into having a real fun events for us in the near future.

13. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

at least let us see that dragon on each server or its 2much to give ?
    all i can say horrible event with horrible no drop with horrible ideas from that designer

14. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

This was the lamest event ever.
    In the past we could at lest collect the coins and get items from them. In the first series we could get even andermants ... now we are getting crap like 50 copper coins.
    This is what you get from 30+ treasure stars collected in period of one day
    [​IMG]
    2 improved items, one dye and bunch of copper coins.

Rewards should be just like in the first event: andermant, improved to legendary items, all % essences, and most important just because this is a event include the event currency ... called draken.
    If you are not implementing this ... give us an option not to participate in the event. I don't want to participate in something called event without proper reward ... in other events I can make a choice if I wan't to play the event or not. In this one I don't have that option ... and the event is affecting my regular drop.

VukChe and Darwarren like this.
  15. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

skyfall arena hall is a fail for this event and offering stealer gold for sale is another big mistake....stealer gold should be only by coins doing pvp and pve...that would be fair for all of us..asking developers just give us 1 event in the whole year not thinking of your profit..just EDIT 1 event...1 event...or its 2much to ask?

16. SillySword

SillySword Regular

I could not do DQ of killing 100/300 worthy foes in skyfall arena, it did not count. Thanks for those free maps and consumables.

17. Okay, going to be honest. If I win 1st place, this event was amazing. Other than that, yeah no...Prefer the 1st ever Stellar event with all those beautiful coins from PvP that gave amazing stuff.

Actually first Stellar event was one of the best events imo. You could get basically everything, Dyes, Cots, Anders, Items, and Coins. :)

The latest Stellar event was so boring and I hope it will never return :) Can you sacrifice it for Sargon's return, pls? ^_^

18. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

So far I can see not much is improved in the March edition.