Feedback Stellar Gold Event (May 2020)

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Mal3ficent, May 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Greetings Heroes,

Please post in this thread your feedback regarding this Stellar Gold event edition.

Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.

If you are unsure what sort of feedback is being asked for, please read this thread.
    Any off-topic posts/pointless rants will be deleted.

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. lol3301

lol3301 Forum Greenhorn

77 visits 0 keys 0 fairies, this is the worst event, I wasted my resources and time!

3. -kirachan-

-kirachan- Someday Author

again we collect resources for an event that is active 50 essence for one card is just ridiculous and the prizes from the event not to mention that the realm fragments does not fall any considering the event that is for increased drop of real fragments and you said you did not anticipate so many events with fragments for this you removed them as a drop is yes but now watching 2-3 events with high consumption of fragments for entry even for the mantle I would not pay after waiting for me keys pins and all such useless items this is my opinion of all optimists I wish good luck ;)

Elégedetlenkedő and monatonas like this.
  4. monatonas

monatonas Forum Greenhorn

The event is clearly a joke and made for some easy easy money, 30€ for a 10 day event costume? ***.
    essences are meant to be bought with andermand as noone can do that many runs daily with that little essence given to us, 50 per run on inf3, are you guys testing anything before putting it in the game.
    Keys stopped dropping after 30 minutes since the start of the event.
    Now i wonder? with the changes made in the last months what is your plan?.
    Been playin the game for 8 years now and events never have been so bad, and never needed anyone to buy 90% of the needed material with cash, i am really thinking abou quitting the game if u dont do something, i want less events with essence, less events that need 500 repetitive runs, less events that are only pay to win and i want to play events on inf4 if i have 80k dmg, playing excrutiating cuz it costs less resorce just sucks.
    Until you do anything with the events i will not buy a single andermand or premium/deluxe, and i will encourage everyone that i know to do the same.

5. NSDT-returns

NSDT-returns Someday Author

This could have been a pretty good event but still I feel there are some very big issues with it.
    Here is my opinion over a few point

1/ Essences:
    The drop is not as awful as easter (still pretty bad in my opinion) since you need less to clear a map.
    You can buy them in gold IF YOU ARE PREMIUM or in andermant, which is OK.
    However essence system for event is and will always a bad system as long as essence costs per class are not balanced.
    It's an unfair advantage for the specific class that can do same damage with 30 - 40% less essence consumption than the average of the other 3 classes.

2/ Entrances:
    15 fragments for an entrance when you need between 300 and 600 runs to finish the event is pretty high.
    However the big problem is it's limited. You can only buy 18 entrances with fragments per day and then you are done.
    It means we can get 180 entrance for event with fragments + 20 entrance with the daily gift => we have to either buy the rest in andermant or BE PREMIUM AND BUY THEM WITH GOLD.
    I really feel there should be no limit for entrance in fragments. A non premium player can't finish the event except if he pays an absurd amount of andermant to buy the missing entrances.

3/ Drops:
    We pay 15 fragments (or 750 gold/ or 1500 andermant) to enter the map.
    What do we get?
    Most of the time we get the drop of 1 boss without the cores.
    We can be lucky and get a chest key and if we are luckier we can drop the pet (it drops from the boss I got him).
    It is NOT WORTH IT.

4/ Progress bar:
    It's OK-ish.
    A good amount of draken, some stones. Not awful except we lack a real final reward or jewel.
    But I admit it, the bar in itself is acceptable.

5/ Maps:
    I lkinda like the map, just wishing there was some diversity in the 1st 2 bosses.
    Not much was done but it's enough.

CONCLUSION:

It's a bad event because the map rewards are awful for the cost except if you are lucky and it costs too much to progress.

I do also mind that if you are not premium you can't really finish the event.

With some draken cores from the boss and some more loot I would have definitely done my best to finish it (I did farm easter because even if loot of special pets was bad, at least we got some really needed draken cores).

As it is, I was lucky enough to drop the pet, gonna do 10500 progress for the drakens and stone and gonna go back to some better farm.

bdo584 likes this.
  6. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I'm just not going to bother with this UN-Stellar Gold event. I have more important core and fragment farming to do.

Novadude likes this.
  7. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

So bad I got no words for it. I will skip this event :)

Costs are just way too high for the ''rewards'' you getting.....

Elégedetlenkedő likes this.
  8. gbit

gbit Forum General

:p Ahahah!!! :p

9. bdo584

bdo584 Forum Greenhorn

i am kinda new player (40 days) and i cant do inf 3 runs . And inf takes so much essence so better to do painful or exc. runs. But to finish event i need to do between 550-600 runs . so each day its 55-60 runs . 2 gift and 18 with realm . Rest ? with gold . ok i have premium but its too much gold to buy 40 portals each days and also essence . i mean if u dont spend ander or if u dont have premium u cant finish this event which shows how p2w this event is .Also 55 -60 runs takes like 3 4 hours and i need to farm gold and essence . so i have to buy event attire . is this bp wants ? Atleast buying entrances with fragments shouldnt be limited.

10. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

Well on my first 3 entries to feel the event out I did get 2 Cosmic Keys which resulted in a Gold Fairy from opening the second chest. Event is now complete for me as I'm unwilling to farm essence at 54/run on Inf2 and 108/run on Inf3. The White Wolf at end of progress bar is that a joke? I will continue along in search of cores, ores and other resources instead.

11. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

Very good event. I can finish it without entering the map, the progress is available in the shop. So I can play PVP all day and also finish the event just before logging out. I wish all events would be like this.

Venomfist likes this.
  12. BorgoNoise

BorgoNoise Junior Expert

i think u have to start to look around for a real work... this "event" is near rubbish. i'll skip it without any regret!

13. DarkThor

DarkThor Forum Apprentice

I should complain a bit, basically another event cloak, so I pass this one.

14. Jawoben

Jawoben Forum Greenhorn

I'm just gonna say it, I know everyone who is trying to finish this event will relate. This event should be renamed to "Steal Our Gold".

the0n3 and faxx1 like this.
  15. lSeXyBoYl

lSeXyBoYl Forum Greenhorn

I can't undestand how some people with 3 runs get the pet, and then, other people like me that we did more than 160 runs, we didn't get one xD....

16. rcch

rcch Advanced

guild mate got it in 1st run... I've done 80+ runs. no pet . EDIT this once again

Last edited by moderator: May 16, 2020
  17. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

What kind of randomness drop is intended on this pet? ... 90 runs 0 pets, meanwhile other players are getting 3rd or even 4th fairy gold pet... It doesn't seems to be about "lucky".
    At the same time, this event is useless if i'm done with all the gems, cause only "worthly" reward you can get is the gem bags from the chest

18. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

an other event that i can't finish, an event not free to play, but buy andermant to play.
    Why do you give us daily gift ?
    What do you want to show us?
    Your good heart?
    why did you limite the entrances with fragments, but not with andermant?
    why new essences?
    Why someone get the pet after 3 runs and someone after 100 runs nothing?
    I play since 2011 and in the last time i'm seeing bad bad events...
    It's time to stop for me and delete the game?

19. kuwabaraz

kuwabaraz Forum Duke

After this event:

Defeat the Undefeatable [May 2020]

Which for me was boring to exhaustion, nothing fun!

Propose another even worse event!

I skip it and dedicate my time to another game!

20. zimbawe

zimbawe Padavan

Hello all players and BP too :),

1st : sorry for my bad English, but i'm a french fat bunny girl :D!!
    2nd : i'm very disappointed by all these events but especially by this new way that have taking the game :(.

I know, that you may have a returm on invetisment (money, money):confused:.
    But before (many years before) this game was a magic world where after a hard day of working (or not ;)) we were becoming heroes (yes, yes… me too :p) !
    We get strengh by playing and farming alone or with our guild's friends.
    We were discovering, beautifull maps and boss, we felt like we were part of an epic, and so we were proud :rolleyes:.

I play this game from the beginning, and i'm so sad now : your game, "my game" has lost all its magic.
    The few hours of escap that offered us this place is disappeared :(.

That's all i have to say about this game and Stellar Gold Event is another exemple of that :(.

Have a good game all :cool:!

Elégedetlenkedő, the0n3 and navelko like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.