Feedback Stellar Gold Event (May 2020)

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Mal3ficent, May 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

First event after who knows how many years that I haven't finish!

Not that I haven't been prepared for grinding to death, just after I got what I didn't have from porg bar (white lama :D ), and with GREAT relief when I got fairy pet few runs after that (cca 200 runs)- I just stopped!

About event:
    • As usual, graphics and design is faaar better than mechanic, but that is normal for smt new ...
    • Grinding ain't so painful because of single map and few opponents BUT ...
      • HOW TO PLAY THIS!? I know I could, but for someone relatively new - mission impossible with 2/500 daily gift and almost nonexistent drop of ess on lower levels, realm frags limited entries offer is a mystery for me, not to mention those for gold etc.
      • This maybe was planned to be an elite event (not for everyone), and this game for sure is missing something similar (difficulty levels ruined everything, so instead 200 pink entries you need 200l experience pts for example) but that thought is ruined with high drop % of most valued item (pet), so much that at the and people who weren't so lucky to get it (no matter - 2nd or 150th run) are cursing the game of their misfortune :D
    • Progress bars looks funny an not worth playing all way to the end, so maybe merge those 3 in two (I understand some items would be useful for newer players), but for example - fill third bar with cosmic keys like DtU with KoF, adjust cosmic chests drops by difficulty (don't nerf current - lift rand for higher lvls (normal-fatal : 150 - 500 | inf 1 - 3 : 250 - 750 etc.) and probably will be playable always.
    Most important - something unique has to be added in possible drop because fairy could be that item but it's given too easy (not to everyone but to many), something more like sewers one! XD

All in all - entry prices, progress bars and ess price/drop are current problems here, so tough I prepared myself for the next one (entries/ess), if nothing changes, I won't play it.

2. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Approximately 800 realm frags
    The second day of the event I had 4 passes and used 31K gold to buy 40 passes and 2k stellar essence. From the next day on I got 2 passes (+ bonus codes twice) and used realm frags to buy 18 passes.

On Friday on the second of 20 runs at about 162 or 182 I finally got the pet to drop. I did 2 runs each of the last 2 days. I never got a key drop.

Last edited: May 26, 2020
    Javah likes this.
  3. JamesFDelaney

JamesFDelaney Forum Apprentice

Some report: Pet drop after using 4 of the keys from bonus code; mode: inf4;

Conclusion: for next event increase drop rate of cosmic keys; gem bags are good maybe decrease the tier of gems if increasing key drop to not be exploited that much, but you have work to do out there, thank you for bonus code and keys, we say good things when good things happend, do your job correctly and community will reward you.

4. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

Except for the free passes we got, i didnt bother to play this event at all. Why? Because i'm simply mad about what you did with the realm frag drops. I'm just simply not gonna grind 10 hours a day to gather the realm frags to even participate in this event. And i refuse to pay these insanely ridiculous ander prices for event entries.
    Revert the realm frag drop back to what it used to be already. Or better, make it even higher, since you like to make more and more events that require realm frags. (silent realm frag event still drops waaay less then the old normal drops).

another reason... what timing... First deplete our realm frags with dtu, then immediately stellar, also new moon and soon DoE.
    And also, many of us are near braindead of farming the same bosses in dtu over and over and over. Then suddenly an event of equal size, farming yet the exact same bosses over and over and over. Just now they re covered in gold and we need special essences. Good job.

-turok1999- likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.