Stellar Gold [Feedback]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Mal3ficent, Nov 19, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slitrobo

Slitrobo Forum Connoisseur

I guess they really want that coffee mug :D

DesertKoala and -Faeriequeen22- like this.
  2. ViktorG75

ViktorG75 Active Author

I play New Moon and there is no coins. o_O:mad:

3. Durrendal

Durrendal Padavan

Guess we could make a "Sorry For Having A Real Life" T-shirt :p

--MERGED--

You know the real kicker? They are probably gonna pay much more than what is the store price of that headset+Coffee Mug+Shipping cost to a different continent.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 21, 2014
  4. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

I only played 4 or 5 capture the flag matches, only lost 1. every winning round i had 3-6 coins.

5. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Let them buy it. If some of that money goes to paying developers for new content, whatever.

6. Duriastriker

Duriastriker Forum Inhabitant

I just feel bad for the people who seen this event and got excited, that's all. They, we, deserve a bit better then that.

Jettemee likes this.
  7. Jettemee

Jettemee Junior Expert

I'm not really fond of this event, no progress bar or anything; just who can earn stellar gold the fastest. The stronger players have the advantage in earning SG in both PvE and PvP. The guild competition is skewed for only the strongest. Like Duriastriker said, there were couple of guilds formed, grouping the best of the best, just to have highest chances of winning. Come on, you didn't see that one coming, did you? :rolleyes: Maybe it should have been like if 20 players in a guild accept terms, they are locked to that guild and that guild gets put into the raffle only a maximum of once (fair and square). Then there would be no reason to gather the best into one guild. Also, I'm not sure why PvPing gives more SG than in PvE in a set time frame. It's a 4:1 ratio (guesstimate based on my experience), respectively.

On the positive side, I do like that I'm getting somewhat decent stuff from the coins (i.e. essence, extraordinary+ gear, etc.) And I have found that this event is bringing members closer together, Razer Comms for example.

Good luck with event, all.

8. marhun

marhun Junior Expert

actually i think the event is not too bad i had got most of my stela gold from pvp.... rewards have been nice... probably the only thing i dont like is it is a bit too long days wise

9. ShadowThug

ShadowThug Forum Greenhorn

i find stellar gold, just what are they for. I use it and nothing happens

10. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Did you accept the terms of the event? Did you right click on the coins?

11. metaloid21

metaloid21 Forum Greenhorn

what will happen to the lucky coins after the event is over if ppl still have some left over?

12. Durrendal

Durrendal Padavan

What happens to Colour Shards after Desert Of essence event?

If you have enough space, stick it in your inventory in hope of being used next year or in hope of being compensated at a very poor rate compared to the trouble to get them in first place.

13. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Why would you keep the lucky coins? They are like surprise boxes....you never know what is inside them. :)

14. iapetus

iapetus Advanced

Hello!

Maybe someone can tell me what's that? These are rewards or what and that happens almost every time when I go in the arena, 0 coins. The problem is from the begining of this event and still nothing is changed, I put a picture if someone don't believe me, see below.

[​IMG]

15. nasowas

nasowas Junior Expert

Until PvP gets some kind of balancing, this event is a huge waste of time for a huge part of the player base. Faced the same teams of 3 marshals and 2 flag bearers everytime I went into 5v5. Yeah, really "fair" event lol.

16. baca69

baca69 Forum Apprentice

have arround 1.8k sg wondering what is this good for?
    anyway even pl with 1sg can win the price so i found it just a waste of time collecting it

17. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

I think this event is the best. Almost 4K essence of war from luck coin(s).

18. matami

matami Someday Author

i liked this event... for next time it would be really nice to see the whole servers stellar gold "live" same way you saw the guild SG in this event so you could kinda calculate your/your guilds chances to win :)

19. Drakariz

Drakariz Forum Greenhorn

Its a good event in the point that encourage all people to play pvp. in lvl 45 is really thought to play and win in pvp. because of the lack of players you get most of the times unbalanced teams. 3 marshals against knights and centurions

you saw alot of players with the same rank(not all time) it is little more balanced.

Other point:
    They made one uber clan in our server but..... i dont see the point of doing that if you know that the price will be a t-shirt, muck and headset.
    The black bear its just ramdom not for the winning guild. So maybe they choose me as the winner Lol

20. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Not at all!
    PVE was more rewarding. I could get around 100 coins in 1 hour or bit more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.