Suggestion regarding inventory.

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by brcserenity, Apr 17, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you find these requests reasonable?

1. YES

21 vote(s)
    95.5%
  2. NO

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  3. I have no idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The current situation is sufficient, there is no need for improvement

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. brcserenity

brcserenity Forum Greenhorn

As you know, the inventory and storage space we currently use is from a very old level. Although there have been developments regarding the storage of essences and jewels/GEM over time, the number of storage remains insufficient.

Especially the storage of essences has become a serious problem as a result of the use of different essences in different event and 50K stacks are insufficient.

Due to this inadequacy, we are forced to remove many valuable items from our inventory that we have obtained very difficultly over time, and we are experiencing problems with collecting items in the game.

Therefore, I recommend increasing the stack count of essences to 300K or infinit, and bringing a special pouch outside the inventory for jewel and gems if possible.

I think this will increase the pleasure of playing the game, and I think that these problems I experienced individually affect other players as well. Thank you in advance for your improvements.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2024
  2. ErKaN33

ErKaN33 Forum Greenhorn

More must be done. Inventory is a serious problem for all of us. Although there may be some visual improvements in an item-based game of this type, it may be necessary to use different sets and items in different activities.

brcserenity likes this.
  3. JarFall2000

JarFall2000 Forum Apprentice

I hope the gems inventory is not just some dreams imagine new players with only first bag is unlock most of us already unlock all slots and still struggling for inventory the jewels runs gems inventory is been so long

4. KATT

KATT Forum Apprentice

5. pvpdeiyiyim

pvpdeiyiyim Forum Greenhorn

gud idea

6. Honor

Honor Forum Greenhorn

An update that definitely needs to come. Currently available gems and essences take up so much space in my inventory that essences always need to be discarded. A new tab for essence and gems is a must.

_mrak11_ likes this.
  7. Talbor

Talbor Active Author

What makes it even worse is them knowing about the space issues yet adding even more types of essences. It'd be laughable if it weren't so serious. Then we have all the quest items & stuff from events that have zero use until the next event rolls around a year later, but still needs to be saved, taking up valuable space.

I'd like to test some of the different essences, but can't spare the space for it. You guys may be hurting yourself by not dealing with this because how many spenders are in the same boat & aren't spending because of it. It's also a turn-off for new players who could end up being spenders.

Just raising the cap on items would really help and doesn't seem like it'd be that hard to change it from 50k to whatever.