Suggestion Suggestions after release 214

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by nvmind, Dec 12, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

they could have simply removed the option for gambling andermants and removed anyway to convert andermant into gold

2. heror

heror Forum Baron

They said it in Fb " we dont want players to get things by pure luck instead of crafting" understand it how you want but ye gg

3. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

that statement would be credible if it was actually related to equipment, the result of crafting, not essences like i said

As far as we know, essence crafting is not available to us( it used to be, but they removed that possibility and i would like to see it back, since essence drops have been slashed)

Also they should be informed that crafting is still based on luck, too much at least

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I've also gotten 150+ purples in a drop from the snow sludge miniboss in the Christmas event.

5. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I've yet to see more than xxx essence drop. :( I've also only seen two Plantinum lines.

6. heror

heror Forum Baron

depends on where and how much you farm
    For 1 week i made like 2 bags of platinum lines
    3 armors with 2x11+ each but damn excessive legendaries are rare so i must craft trash legs ( 3rd and 4th slot ) for gold
    now thats repressing your strong endgame players......

7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Why would you need them on your mage?
    I just sell those (armor on torso, block rate, block strength, increased all resistance on belts ... etc) even if with max values.

8. heror

heror Forum Baron

ARMOR= torso fo me its the same