Suggestions for Halloween costume 2014

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Allogeneous, Aug 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maracooya

maracooya Forum Greenhorn

Since we don't have anything spider-related among costumes, yet some popular spider bosses and mobs are present in game, I'd maybe go Venom(ous) costume for this occasion. Yeah, I know we have an epic mount, but it annoys most of the ppl as far as I know... almost as much as bear's roaring is annoying me. :mad:

It doesn't have to be black colored, could be something like shiny gold(ish) for example to reflect spider mobs appearance in DS and our experience with them, in combination with well known felon thematic to make things more interesting.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alternatively, I'd go with Kick-ass and Hit-girl combination for male/female costumes (or just Kick-ass for both if combo is not an option) cause, let's face it, they are just fun to go with when it come to rumble. :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rory34390 likes this.
  2. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

How about something simple for the younger fans, or with a touch of nostalgia?
    One of the side costumes could be a simple disguise as a ghost, a white sheet with 2 eye-holes cut out of it, and the players boots, weapon, and adornment sticking out. That could be easy to piece together with existing images.

3. tonariway

tonariway Forum Apprentice

I suggest something like angels and devils costumes... there could be one like event progress ( devil ) reward and other one quest reward or vice versa. To sum up, would be nice to have event called "Between heaven and hell" or something like that.

merlin1993 likes this.
  4. Jomeo

Jomeo Forum Greenhorn

A simple skeleton's costume will add bone-chilling excitement in Halloween Day.
    Not really too much themes and details on it.
    Besides, it can be used by male and female chars.
    [​IMG]

Ash likes this.
  5. FierceHunter.

FierceHunter. Someday Author

I love that, yea will be great if DSO make that kind of costume.

-morg1990-20 likes this.
  6. Heydrah

Heydrah Forum Greenhorn

Chameleon costume.... 1) Have the ability to change colors 2) Be able to change color according to enviroment or actions...thank you...

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ likes this.
  7. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

It would be nice to have a chance at the skull companion again. It's still cool.

8. Knightwarr

Knightwarr Forum Greenhorn

i think we saw enough costumes now we need one totaly different from the others a skeleton :) i mean only the bones i think that would be very nice.

9. _Tevion_

_Tevion_ Forum Greenhorn

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
  10. 0phantom0

0phantom0 Forum Greenhorn

[​IMG] [​IMG]

--MERGED--

[​IMG]

Last edited by moderator: Aug 21, 2014
  11. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

@0phantom0 do not post the same content after it was deleted by a moderator.
    Your picture was deleted as a non worthy entry.
    One more thing, do not make consecutive postings. You can edit your previous one and add more content to it.

12. DesertKoala

DesertKoala Forum Pro

Anything but the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge as a Halloween emote will be appreciated.

13. The Halloween Costume Contest Part 1 is now complete.

Our artists are now looking at the top 3 ideas, the most mentioned and most original ones.

In Part 2, you will be able to vote for 1 out of the 3 concepts!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.