Sup with this event? :)

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by FAALHAAS, Feb 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

Farming event since start of event and didnt got a single empowered pearl drop. Is this just a ''buy items for real money, cus it wont drop event''?

Also the drop of the normal pearls is quite pathetic too. On fatal i get about 5 per run and on inf4 30-40.

Anyway without the drop of the empowered pearls its simply impossible. Cant even activate the first quests with the statues, except the 1 pearl you get from progress bar 1.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

amphoras
    Bosses

3. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

Hmm ok, but shouldnt they also drop from sentinals? You stated that somewhere on the wiki page. (if so...the droprate is insanely low)

As for the RE-quests; I only have the kill 1000 squires-40 somethingsomething and 2 dragans. Not really an efficient way i think. (dont we need empwred pearls to even enter dragan?)

Chests? What chests are you exactly talking about? I havent seen any chest i can open.

Amphoras ; Ive opened about 10 or so and only got the normal pearls, not empowered. (so im guessing droprate is insanely low aswell)

4 black knights? I only have 1 knight since i only been able to activate 1 statue and dont get any more pearls to activate them.

This event really aint fun so far :\ Thanks for answer tho

EDIT: ok i completely overlooked the chest...found it :)

EDIT2: Well now i get how it all works, i wont be playing this event. This is 10x worse than the rocketman event. Need to farm first map for about 2hours to get enough pearls to enter one of the 2nd maps and in this map even with opening ALL amphoras max. elemental pearls i had per run was 26.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020