SW ae heavlly imbalanced

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by steelfox1973, Mar 15, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sewyew

Sewyew Someday Author

If you are talking about facts you should check yours:

6v6 explosion causes no dmg to buildings whatsoever
    ram I doubt it but highly unlikely

ArcaneMaster likes this.
  2. Markoman

Markoman Someday Author

This thread is not for your personal provocations rather for sharing your opinions regarding the mentioned topic, I shall not repeat myself.

3. superiorgamer

superiorgamer Forum Greenhorn

i have to say that without more quick slots (for defensive or offensive attacks),spellweawers are quite weak,but i can still manage at the lvl 41 areas.but in pvp,were probably really unbalanced

4. Lordcl

Lordcl Junior Expert

Steelfox i couldnt agree with you more and many others. i find pvp with ranger more fun. i started a topic about it before. in a nutshell;
    Rangers do damage ( check ranger skills and weapons. all ranger weapons are main hand
    DK has high defence ( 40 % more defence with shields) and defence skills
    SW has crowd control skills which are useless in pvp.
    Some say fireball is earier to use. i dont agree Ranger normal shot slows u so nailing enemies with ranger is easier than with a SW

lvl 35 pvp skills should be changed... or new SW gear

5. Iamboredwtf

Iamboredwtf Active Author

I enjoy pvp with my sw. I have no def pure raw dmg and always top killers. Kill anyone and their rank does not matter. I am 28 fame and take down 40 fame. It is a matter of hitting you first before you hit me. For characters without block one fireball does the job 70% of the time. I don't mind dying often though once I get 40 fame talent I will get even more kills.

1k+ base dmg at 1.6 in arena with 350% crit dmg 50% crit rate 1400 ressist. Bad side only 1k armour and 2.5k hps.

Those are my thoughts.

6. spiro_spula

spiro_spula Forum Connoisseur

All classes are not meant to be played in the same way. If you don't like the SW try other classes, they may better suit your play stile/choice of tactics.

7. Lordcl

Lordcl Junior Expert

i wish i could change my SW for a ranger with the same items and gems which cost money. just like character name change, i am ready to pay to change my character class if it is allowed anytime soon

8. Barrettbarrage

Barrettbarrage Commander of the Forum

that should be possible!
    change your sw into a ranger/or other with same experience, uniuqes, gold, stones, ...
    would be a good idea^^

9. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

Just flying down to say.. I wouldn't bet that sw explosion is causing dmg to the machines in 6v6, I don't play it much, but when I did, I think it told me Immune when I exploded around.. :confused:

10. TheTruth

TheTruth Forum Apprentice

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Imbalanced mages? Lmao!

Fireballs deals 137% damage.

Mage dealing 3k fireball damage on a DK with 2k resistence, without sigularity is inbalanced? Hahaha..

Also just to remind you, mages skilled with using Mindcontroll wiil never NEVER take 1 single hit from a DK with their headbutt skill on.

What a joke thread lol, delete already. ^^

About the rangers, well that's your problem. Fireballs are easy to hit with and is not unfair that atleast 1 class is enable to hit you from far distance.

Mrcroww likes this.
  11. jozo91

jozo91 Active Author

i was hitted by sw with 19k damage after that i dont play pvp anymore

12. Lordcl

Lordcl Junior Expert

gosh. thetruth i guess you met Gandalf the white by some unfortunate accident. around here such wizzards dont exist

13. soxx101

soxx101 Forum Connoisseur

Time for you to buy some gems lol

14. TheTruth

TheTruth Forum Apprentice

Haha, but no it was a bot-user who dealt me 3k fireball damage without sigularity. :)

Someone who botted since back then when resistance hall was the place it went down and andermants were not nerfed and the bots could farm 300k andermants on 1 month...

Heavy botter, who have not been banned as many others..

Going the same route like atleast 50 other players all time and being in Youtube video showing it, was of course not a CLEAR enough PROOF for BP. NONO lol...

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  15. jozo91

jozo91 Active Author

soxx101 im f2p i dont want give my money for game where devs dont give a EDIT.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 4, 2014
  16. Lordcl

Lordcl Junior Expert

lol @ the truth.

17. jozo91

jozo91 Active Author

haha i got killed by sw with 19 500 dmg per hit my char fall like tree

18. Rabkoni

Rabkoni Forum Greenhorn

Hahah ppl, just take a look at the the resistances they give , except the poison, does a ranger or warrior can make a fire,cold,lightning or andermagic atack ?? The only class that can perform that is a mage... and why should i, as a mage, have resistence like 1 or 2 k , when i play against a ranger or a warr,where's the logic?? :/
    I just want to say that the resistances are only weaknesses for mages and nothing else.. i think they should take it out or make a rebalance whith other classes skills at all...

19. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

They shouldn't take anything out. Classes are fine. With high amount of dmg other classes can get, and mages being the weakest defense ones (because "they have the highest dmg" which is a nice joke), the only thing mages can rely on is elemental nature of their attacks. As simple as that. :)

20. Rabkoni

Rabkoni Forum Greenhorn

Yeah , if i'd get pushed in the arena, i also wouldn't care about anything in the arena... i think "that kind of players" shouldn't post anything in this kind of discussion... -.-'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.