SW ae heavlly imbalanced

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by steelfox1973, Mar 15, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

Was this a reply for me?
    What kind of players? I don't understand, please explain, I'd like to hear that. :rolleyes:
    I do care about arena. I care a lot about arena, I enjoy spending my time there and fighting. Therefore, as someone who likes playing pvp, I'm entitled to an opinion whether you like it or not. Classes are fine. :)

2. SmileyJ

SmileyJ Someday Author

SW is balanced...But rangers is the best class (imo).. DK > Ranger > SW...Rangers always own mages it's like that in most games, no? I think Dk is unbalanced not as in underpowered but overpowered.

3. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Forum Apprentice

I think it depends one which aspect of the game... In pve, yes rangers are the most powerful, blending a mix of close in combat and ranged... But in pvp, SWs are still OP. They have more speed, faster execution times of attacks, and more usable stuns.

4. vixmax

vixmax Someday Author

more speed?? not travel speed that's for sure
    and attack speed? I seriously doubt that too

5. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

Rangers most powerful in pve? o_O I've never heard of a single group trying to find a ranger for any farm nor boss. o_O
    But in pvp.. :D

6. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

personally i find Rgr's poison arrow with L45 talent OP... it makes my singularity redundant... :) I am just picking up loots

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.