SW Daarth vs Herald ( hard )

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Daarth, Nov 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daarth

Daarth Forum Apprentice

Herald hard is easy even for a spellweaver as you will see in this new video :p
    .. submitting a dramatic too.
    No potions / No essences - yes is possible ! ;)
    With red essences I manage to kill him in 2 min only :).
    And as I just came back in the game after a long period offline, due to my job at sea, I still have many bad ( old ) items - that mean I managed to do all these using what I call "not even decent stats"..
    Enjoy.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
    -GOL.D.ROGER- likes this.
  2. ~IceAngel~

~IceAngel~ Junior Expert

Nice video, i think the reason is isn't extremely hard is because it does not drop anything interesting or worth the time.

3. Daarth

Daarth Forum Apprentice

thx :)
    ..I guess he don't drop so many interesting things... except Yachak/Keen/Roshan/Sparks and Grimmag's Starry Robe... :)

4. AmerickaNindza

AmerickaNindza Junior Expert

why did you put diablo put outtakes at 4:00

5. Daarth

Daarth Forum Apprentice

'cause Herald looks almost like Diablo ( 2 or 1 )... but I had not any video recorded from Diablo 2 or 1`.. only from 3... is good that is a wizzard video...so "deja-vu", as I said in the video too :)

6. -GOL.D.ROGER-

-GOL.D.ROGER- Regular

7. Amend

Amend Junior Expert

That was an awesome video!

8. Daarth

Daarth Forum Apprentice

Thx a lot guys :)

9. AmerickaNindza

AmerickaNindza Junior Expert

just sayin.. but nice video man :) are that lines from Pacific Rim on beginig?

10. Ashelia59650

Ashelia59650 Active Author

Best videos as usual.
    Would you make a full tutorial about all your secrets when you edit xD?

11. Daarth

Daarth Forum Apprentice

yep is Pacific Rim there - you got that right :)... as about the music well I got some rights via Epic North band ( some Pacific Rim music is from Epic North indeed ) for the real movie I work hard with my friends lately... youtube games movies are only for fun and is not really big deal :p vs what my friends can really do ( especially the one who work for a big gaming company - animations and so on ...)
    ha tutorial ? for what? I use simple programs the rest is ... inspiration :D
    take a look here to see what we can really do when is about movie :p and we just got started few months ago this historical project( is also the reason I cant play as much as I used too :) - 2nd part of this video test shows how we do it ;) :

P.S.: now I am at sea ( my main job) so I will be back home few months later ( now in South Africa) so I can't play Drakensang or any other online game due to bad net/ no net or very xpensive via sat. at sea... anyway there are big chances to quit this game finally ( since december I said I quitted for "a while" till this game will be fixed...I really dont like bots in a mmorpg... :( and I also got lately limited time to play... )
    Have fun ;)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
  12. Daarth

Daarth Forum Apprentice

.. and an older video about the games I used to play and more about our film project - good as an answer to so many private messages I received from some Drakensang players.
    An amateur movie about a professional movie XD
    As real life comes always 1st, is time to show you the main reason why I can't play as much as I used to play... Some of you know already what is keeping me so bussy lately, some of you heard something about my new project and are simply curious. In this video you will find the answers. :)
    Enjoy.

LATER EDIT:
    WARNING
    14:13
    - rated M (Mature) = Content is generally suitable for ages 17 and up. May contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.