Suggestion Switch characters from one to another server

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Alex_Thor, Feb 24, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Alex_Thor

Alex_Thor Advanced

Will be cool to switch characters to play on other server, from Heredur to Harold.
    Better distribution on the servers is needed, so as not to overload one of them.

We would play more comfortably, without lags and errors...

_mrak11_ likes this.
  2. ABC

ABC Moderator Team Drakensang Online

Hello :) This has often been brought up by players before - unfortunately, there are no plans to enable server transfers at the moment. :( But if anything changes, you will certainly hear it here on our platforms ^^

3. Alex_Thor

Alex_Thor Advanced

I mean not transfer forever, just switch into servers occasionally.
    When I created my account on Heredur many years ago, I did not expect that server would be so busy now.

4. ABC

ABC Moderator Team Drakensang Online

Well, good news is that it has become much faster to grow characters than it used to be, so starting new characters in different servers is certainly not out of reach if you choose to do so ^^

5. Alex_Thor

Alex_Thor Advanced

Is not faster, to grow 3-4 chars/classes to make them strong chars it takes a lot of time, more than 1 year to play, farm etc.