Teleporting for ranger

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Thavythegreat, Oct 14, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Thavythegreat

Thavythegreat Forum Greenhorn

I just played with my ranger and found out that i died so many times only because when i use my ability "Blade dance" for longer distance ( the distance is not much further than the radius of "dive"), my character will go through the enemies, but no dealt dmg and then i got teleported back to my position and got hit from all enemies. Which sometimes lead to IK (instant kill).
    Is there some way to fix this?

2. ShadowExpress

ShadowExpress Forum Greenhorn

Hi, I have the same problem on my worrior but the main problem for this is that when you press the skill your mouse is somwhere you can't reach with that skill, like a big stone or somewhere out of the map etc., but that is not the same problem when you use dive, try using it more often than blade dance to escape.

3. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

This issue has existed for a looong time. (Translation: I don't think it's going away.) All I can recommend to circumvent it is to try not to use the skill at maximum distance, just use it a wee bit short of the max length.

4. ldso

ldso Advanced

This has also been seen with skills in the other classes as well, as noted above - with some practice you may eventually get a sense of how much mouse distance you have to click for the skill. For example, mages have this circumstance with frost charge as well, at the present moment.

5. Talaby

Talaby Someday Author

These abilities were created for a purpose, but players eager to improve performance in the game eventually discover other functions for the skill. when you intend to get past the monsters running to get away from the blows in case you cross the map faster. like escape, for example. As the devs seem to have a hard time changing the ability, they modify the action of the monsters if they detect that the character is going to do so, so you find yourself closed by monsters from all sides nullifying your action. Note. it happens to all classes except War, who uses the ability to attack and not to run away from monsters.