Suggestion Temple Guardian Set

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Angellooo, May 8, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angellooo

Angellooo Forum Apprentice

I decided to give myself a Temple Guardian set and I thought that can't be difficult.
    After 100+ kills on 2 chars I still dont have any part of this set (Not to mention that need the golden bonuses)
    And my suggestion is change the drop rate on temple guardian set and 2 set which drop is simply 0: set from destructor
    Some will say 'you don't need this', but I like collecting sets that nobody even looks at

meurerplay likes this.
  2. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

100 kills and you are expecting the rng gods to bless you. I guess that some get extra lucky like that, but when you get a thousand or so under your belt, come back and you'll get a tiny bit of sympathy :D

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It takes knowledge and proper technique to obtain that set. :)
    I have got it in one night.
    Achievement completed ... items destroyed.

4. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

SEE !?!?!?
    trakilaki is the luckiest person in this game ! ( or one of the top 10, at least ). (see my post in Crafting 2.0 made moments ago)

5. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

I guess you farmed those maps on lethal

6. emmaaxxx

emmaaxxx Someday Author

U just have to kill fast the mini boss : Corrupted protector of [life , frost , ... ] . Just to drop 1 random part is easy , but if u need a specific part is harder especially if u need it with gold stats .

I would suggest the " life " set , only for 2 handed users that don't like witch set . It is a very good set but only the torso + pauldrons worth for a 2/5 set effect . In general is a good choice for building a high armor+hp 2 handed set.

7. Angellooo

Angellooo Forum Apprentice

EDIT
    100+ on 1 char and 100+ on second.
    From Q after 200 kills is impossible to not get anything

Last edited by moderator: May 8, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.