Terrifying Shadows - Quest problem

Discussion in 'Event Questions' started by Callandra, Feb 22, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Callandra

Callandra Forum Greenhorn

Jon Sunlair is not giving me a quest?
    I have fragments and can not make a shadow portal.

I can only close.

2. abdullahtbb63

abdullahtbb63 Forum Greenhorn

you cant take portal with fragments. you obtain it only in event quest map. stillwater bay in kigshill

3. sparky0333

sparky0333 Forum Greenhorn

I also am not getting any event quests for Terrifying Shadows from either Jon Sunlair or Sir Hardy. I know that this event ties in with some of the end-game story quests, but I can't find it clearly stated anywhere that you have to be so-and-so far along in the main storyline. It just says you have to be level 19+. I can access Stillwater Bay at Night, but without Sunlair to combine the portal fragments, I don't know how to proceed with the event from there?

None of my 4 characters are finished with the main storyline and none can access event quests. All characters are lower than lvl 50. Anyone know how to get the event quests to start if they aren't currently available?

4. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello everyone,

Currently the event window is visible to all players level 20+, but the event quests (which are vital to actually progressing in the event) are only visible to level 55+ characters. I have already reported the issue, but unfortunately it was discovered too late, just prior to the sync to the live server.

Regardless, it is planned for this event to re-run in the future, so you can take your time to level up in the meantime (and complete your main quests) to be ready for the next one.

Cheers,
    Anyki

5. sparky0333

sparky0333 Forum Greenhorn

Thank-you, Anyki!